TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I’ll be happy to put together an eclectic collection of scrubs for 30 dollars if it’s going to make them feel better about themselves (the topshot people)

they are testing things right now. a tyler herro was just posted and sold for $1

maybe getting close to open?

I’m volunteering to help them test, just put up a Luka SS for 350 and I’ll click try again 30000 times if it helps

2 Likes

just open it up for 5 minutes for only me you’ll get plenty of data

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/TopShotTracker/status/1369090599425609742

:first_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

can’t have incidents if the marketplace is never running

8 Likes

4 Likes

Is it worth like 10 minutes to do a Don’t Mess with the Roham shop or is that jopke dead as a Norwegian blue parrot?

1 Like

someone listed a card and someone bought the lowest FVV

interesting

regarding the FVV, 9 lowest ask this entire time and now it’s 10 so someone really did buy that card and not a new test.

might have been posted already, but the next Monday March 8th is in 2027.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re now enabling marketplace access at the same time as withdrawal access

1 Like

Would be sick if they shut it down because they were negotiating an exit and had absolutely no idea how to fix it nor any intentions to.

2 Likes

2 cards sold worked–great test now open the MP

4 Likes

Signups down. Will it be mp open or a pack drop to appease the masses?

1 Like

Ain’t nobody want shitty common packs

WHAT IF IT’S THE GIFT TWO!

pack drop would be goat lolz

3 Likes

I think there is a legit chance they do it.

I don’t have dapper for a 9 dollar pack atm lol, someone closed the marketplace for 3 days, not pointing fingers

1 Like

I really want the marketplace to open, but those two days were the first two days of the year I’ve taken in more than 2k calories so maybe it’s for the best.

1 Like