TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Oh absolutely agree even though it would be utterly insane.

One thing I have realized is the endorphin rush of clicking through a great deal and getting it is so fucking addicting. It’s way more fun than actually selling for a profit to me.

Not sure what that says about me but it isn’t good.

2 Likes

MP open soon!

for delisting only LOL

marketplace open for delisting only

15 minutes of delisting!

200 (3)

pax wen

1 Like

I don’t have anything listed you nazi scum jerks

Couldn’t cancel your sale.

working great

3 Likes

Lmao jesus fucking christ these people are so terrible at everything.

Is the delisting supposed to do anything?

Yeah everyone will delist and then relist after full reopening at 5x prices and since all prices will be that inflated buying will instantly jump to those levels and then moon obviously

1 Like

now I’m presuming in 15 minutes you’ll get to delist since i can’t now instead of you have 15 minutes but these people are so stupid I don’t know

1 Like

that’s one way to raise market prices lmao i didn’t think of that one

2 Likes

I think its a fair and smart thing to do: but they should communicate this way better!

Thats why they are billionaires and we aren’t.

4 Likes

think dapper is still FUBAR based on my cancel sale click, it went through but dapper took a long time to pop up

1 Like

Are they trying to help people who panic listed when the mp was barely working and they’re giving them a chance not to get sniped out of the open? Because I don’t see anything new happening except a period of time when people put up SS cards for stupid low prices and flippers sucking it all up.

1 Like

1 Like

LOL

1 Like