TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Next Thursday

1 Like

The best player with my birthday is David West. Oof.

Oswalt and Syndegaard for baseball, but a whiff for Soccer/NFL.

Will it open during Bidens’ presidency?

1 Like

The mp is broken. Shutting it down is the right play if they have any idea how to fix it.

Too bad they butchered all star weekend, but maybe this will stay a thing come playoffs (lol)

I mean surely if you came to see what topshot is all about and found it closed there’s a chance you’ll try it again when it open.
If you came by to see it during the days of “unable to proccess request please try again” you most likely rage quit never to be seen again

4 Likes

Also no red dot anymore so i’m happy. Yesterday it was just showing old text messages from exes.

5 Likes

I still have a red dot.

My red dot has been extinguished, so I will redirect my ire to the dumb banner that is requiring me to pick some dumb ass favorite team. Gtfo with that trash.

Don’t let it define you man. You are a proud Wichitan. This shall pass.

Not sure why there are so many people with exactly 10, but topshot is hardly a thing yet (or ever)

7+3

I see so like 13k people got the raising star snd ss and nothing else.

Either way, the amount of people collecting this is meaningless for now

1 Like

Any of the 3 moment packs + rs would do it.

1 Like

32% of people not having dumped their cards yet or gifted them into their other account isn’t exactly bullish

2 Likes

Ya this is going down at open no doubt. Isn’t that why we are all eagerly anticipating it actually opening?

I think they should stop with the high end packs and just create common packs with mostly worthless cards but the legendary and rares sprinkled in

3 Likes

They need to find a way other than “pray stuff moons” to reward holding onto moments because right now flipping is just way smarter.

2 Likes

There were already moments at $1 on Sunday. It’s hard to not imagine a complete bloodbath especially if the mp is still totally jacked upon reopening which seems very likely.

I dont mind spending some entertainment money on like 10 packs hoping to score a lebron legendary knowing that 99% of the cards will be maxi kleber.

Just a fun version of scratch offs

exactly

I wonder if they can do an x % chance at a rare or legendary in a pack vs just guaranteeing what you get.