TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

what’s interesting about the challenges for me is that the less people do them, the more rare your reward moment becomes. so if not many people do it because they think it isn’t worth, it becomes worth. (like imagine if like only 1000 people did the challenge)

if a bunch of people do it, it’s not worth, but ALSO if a lot of people do it, it seems like prices of the moments required for the challenge will go up, because of high demand on buying, so if you were smart maybe you would sell the moments to make a profit when you identify a large enough amount of people were in position to complete the challenge.

in the end tho basically i’m just gambling on getting a low serial. i wouldnt do the challenge if it wasnt KD/LBJ.

also im trying to get 3-digit serials of all the moments required for the challenge, so that i’ll hopefully have a better chance of selling them when the reward goes out.

1 Like

guess we’ll get 2 more extensions of the holo challenge

the min curry holo alone is just under 40k guess you gotta cater to some random newbie to the site who wants to plunk down checks notes 90k ish for the harden

1 Like

I have seen sites that track how many have completed a challenge - so you might want to find and monitor to decide whether to hold Durant or dump.

1 Like

I’d be shocked if you were able to get a single pack from retail.

some of the pre-order base set packs are going for north of $100, lmao

1 Like

Think someone said buyer can protest easily on eBay since a digital item. Otherwise one of those buyer SOL situations.

are they even going to be online with the mp today?

I think their fix might be just slowing down every action on the website. like just loading a marketplace webpage takes forever now on a good connection. Is that possible to do?

they previously limited # of clicks on dapper, maybe they’ll try just having it once only max and if no tough beans

1 Like

yeah i think roham said they were gonna try to do this, hopefully that helps some. i imagine all the pings to try and buy to dapper from the spam clicking is not great for the system

“you must verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server”

wait, how is the discord requiring more than packs or trading on the actual website

3 Likes

someone posted mp open in the discord and I still clicked the $80 3 digit giannis purely out of greed

If you run into issues, please do not message official support or contact us via social.

lol

1 Like

The real profit for AD was the friends I made along the way

6 Likes

I’m surprised a Topshot staffer hasn’t said that in the Discord yet

1 Like

So there has seriously been basically no announcement on the marketplace in the last 24h except one that says it will also be down Wednesday. Amazing lol.

1 Like

A bunch of people are doing their own thing and have no idea what’s going on anywhere else

except they put in the phone thing to cut down on the critical posts in the discord

2 Likes

Much more important news. Thanks to a dumb twitter thread about nba players born on your birthday i discovered this nba player.

I assume you are all familiar with Devin Durrant.

1 Like

jeez they drafted rds5-10 and 5 of them combined ever played in the NBA

at least the dude can say he was in the same draft as MJ

W E N M P
E
N
M
P

4 Likes