TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Dislike

Yeah losing enthusiasm

Gonna just sell off my moments and only care when PAX drop, tho if marketplace keeps going down I may lose interest in those as well

1 Like

marksie is gone, wonder what name he is now

also I still have the red dot, damnit

1 Like

all star weekend: 90% of people interested in this shit couldn’t get packs or buy. everyone who owns cards has seen their value drop precipitously.

not fun

4 Likes

The announced badges today though guys!

1 Like

I can get behind one for RC’s but three is just needlessly stupid and complicated

which makes total sense these people would do it

It seems the topshot reps on discord are labeling this weekend a total success with the pack drops going smoothly.

2 Likes

Maybe their badge guy is the guy who makes sure the marketplace works so that’s why the marketplace has been down

2 Likes

if they wait and open the mp this evening when everyone is off work it’s gonna be a clusterfuck, best times to open it up are dead times. It was working just fine Friday after midnight

new topshot article in some media out there today (wasn’t all glowing for once) but lost it at this quote in the article “I don’t think they want all the attention they’re getting”. Yeah, that’s why they retweet literally everything because they don’t want the attention gtfo.

also some familiar names I’ve seen across the topshot spectrum
https://twitter.com/TeeJayOrTj/status/1357497641739841536

or 3 weeks at the current rate

3 Likes

Is there a “WAAF” badge?

5 Likes

I saw his name pop up buying moments on rayvin or maybe just in the recent sales history and thought, isn’t that guy a 2p2er

Great job extending a challenge that requires an $80k investment, lol Dapper just the best people working there

1 Like

you’d think as a bot who gets every card way too low he wouldn’t shoot for the moon on every attempted sale

If they extend it long enough it might be an 8k investment though.

2 Likes

really a shame there won’t be a steph curry holo dump

I wish you could rainbow text on discord - the best response from a rep was that the MP is not broken since it was intentionally taken down to be fixed.

4 Likes

These fucking guys.

2 Likes

lol bet he wasn’t sure how to spell patience and had to look it up and paste it in, hence the double space after ‘some’

anyway those red-name people on discord are just refs or w/e, i don’t even think they are paid by dapper, they just mods doing it for free i think

3 Likes

I can’t imagine defending this while not getting paid but you know they aren’t

if you have a lot of $$ in moments it’s in your best interest to defend it

2 Likes