TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

adults aren’t in that room

vent used to be the best room but the last few days that turned to shit too

they already said the dunk contest gonna have some topshot in it. i hope it’s one of the two guys who don’t even have a topshot moment (also one of them isn’t even in the nba)

1 Like

It’s been a cesspool forever. Last time I checked was like a month ago, pre prices mooning and it was just idiots trying to pump their shit moments

1 Like

i’m informing the lefties you’re a traitor

He hasn’t been able to jump for years, it’s kind of sad. He just got bought out and is a bench level player now.

1 Like

blake is far better at stand up than he is at basketball. he’s not great at stand up though

7 Likes

they could at least get rid of that annoying red dot in the downtime

they will not I know

3 Likes

I guess at least they opened signups back up. Wish they would open the MP though that’s quite a disaster. And we know it will still be crappy when they open it back up

he was totally sandbagging

https://twitter.com/warriors/status/1342975296799031296

2 Likes

They must’ve figured they have no chance during the ASG for it to survive.

1 Like

Team Katie looks like the Washington Generals in this setup.

1 Like

explain to me why we’re singing the canadian national anthem when they literally won’t let their team across the border to you know, play in fucking canada.

joe biden is president

4 Likes

Yeah, people have been mentioning they’re doing hookers and blow but I’m with your read, these are people who made easy money from crypto and have a warped sense of privilege and optimism that things will just work out no matter what.

Like, “I bought some Ethereum when it was $3 dollars and made millions! How much harder could making an ethereum from the ground up and running something over it be?”

3 Likes

The company made 6m today off the packs youre acting like somebody quitting is lol

They can. That’s why this is so absurd.

Lol I was literally about to make a p.s. saying something like, “It seems like Roham is one of those dudes that just thinks you can throw money at something and bend the laws of computer science.”

1 Like

It’s literally the same problem for two weeks now. The marketplace traffic overloads something on their end and breaks it. Most of the orevious “maintenence” periods were literally just letting it catch up. The problem is their entire product is unscalable for one reason or another. As I have said a few times the absurd part of that is IT IS LITERALLY WHAT CRASHED CRYPTOKITTES.

1 Like

Vitalik needs to nationalize FLOW.

Maybe there is a logistical side to this we can’t see. Like they don’t want exponential growth for reasons.

1 Like