TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

No mp till Monday is complete insanity. Even in it’s crippled state Friday night/Saturday AM that is way better than what they are doing. How about shut off the fucking pack drops until you can get your shit remotely together assholes.

5 Likes

Every time I think you guys are trolling and then I check the site.

1 Like

All star weekend gonna be huge for topshot. Players gonna hype it up and all the millions of fans gonna swarm nbatopshot.com and

buy packs
buy cards

9 Likes

Transactions per minute MP open has probably been higher the last few days. MP was open (not even functional) for probably less than two hours today.

Its easy to forget because 2-3 weeks in topshot time is roughly a year but the MP had like 90% uptime maybe more during the period after CC2. That was part of the reason it mooned so hard.

1 Like

leggo mike, win it for us old lefties

DRAINO

steph is washed

1 Like

Never in doubt. Problem is I was planning on dumping Steph now.

I’m going on one more rant and moving on with my night but how is it possible to blow it this hard and have your spokesperson basically doing the iraqi general routine not once but multiple times a day for weeks.

Just fucking reset the beta to Feb 20th you morons.

1 Like

tag in chris

3 Likes

lol steph just set up to look close

2 Likes

how the shit do you have a FIRST ROUND then a FINAL ROUND and no rounds in between

1 Like

If you could send people to prison for basic business malpractice these guys would be getting life sentences

1 Like

i always wondered what can make nba interviews more awkward. glad to know the answer is standing 20 feet apart

someone submit this suggestion to roham next time you see him in the discord: new challenge for cool cats series 2 but you gotta own 5 of each card for an ULTIMATE PACK

1 Like

Btw I can’t find the whole clip but he went 14/15 at 50yrs old during this.

it would have been infinite better if they did a 3 point brick contest. just put giannis, zion, simmons, gobert out there and make them shoot

not gonna watch but if they plug topshot during the AS game now when the whole thing is down and the packs for it are gone I’m gonna lose my mind

1 Like

Good lord just checked general discord for first time - not nearly enough attacking of topshot. Who are these idiotic neophytes?!