TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

why don’t they go full mea culpa, admit they weren’t prepared to scale at this speed and shut EVERYTHING down for 2-3 weeks or whatever? shit a month. things HAVE to be alpha by the playoffs. take a week to hire engineers, another week to buy enough hamsters to run in their wheels to get shit going smoothly and two more to jerk each other off while the actual smart people FIX THIS.

couldn’t possibly be worse for the brand than whatever they’re doing now.

maybe they’re happy with their couple million :man_shrugging:t3: can’t lie, my motivation wouldn’t be as strong once i had 5-6 million in my acct. i’d probably sound just like rohan too, big plans with no flipping clue how to deliver. him selling that much in moments today isn’t a good sign imo.

3 Likes

they’re gonna be alphatest by the playoffs

1 Like

yuv DO YOU EVEN WAGE THEFT BRO

3 Likes

the real stock options were the friends you made along the way

13 Likes

Can’t lie though, another day and this shit is not only not getting boring but is getting more interesting. My first hypothesis was that they’re too cheap to get ALL THE SERVERS but that’s totally scrapped now.

1 Like

Can we just shut down everything crypto adjacent and like end world hunger or something?

2 Likes

I mean lol timing, but shutting down mp instead of up and down is better

Imagine how much a 1/1 nft of ending world hunger gonna sell for

3 Likes

The buyer would burn it to keep world hunger.

The crowd cheering is way too uncanny valley for me. They should’ve just stuck with the intimate gym vibe.

1 Like

I don’t think Luka is winning MVP

1 Like

set up is such that they’ll try in the 3rd period and that +24 one tho

yeah he’s just out there haha

“well i’m wide open i guess i gotta shoot”

The advanced play is to redistribute the wealth by selling rich people useless crypto shit.

1 Like

2 Likes

This all-star game sucks.

Steph just styling

Drake nope: stock options
Drake yep: STONK options

3 Likes

Ok they shouldn’t make any moments from the actual asg because these no defense alley oops are tedious.

But a dunk contest series would be good.

oh let’s see how discord is going

“this is the new mt.gox” ouch
“the gift” packs coming soon just to shut us all up I forgot they still have half of those, maybe the next challenge can be blake as a net, exciting

half of people don’t know if the player they got from the pack is any good or not have you people heard of google ffs

1 Like