TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

wen mp

1 Like

this is a lot funner than buying a stonk and staring at a chart all day tho. now we get MOMENTS and can stare at a maintenance sign all day

6 Likes

LOL ‘later tonight’. So its 4pm now? Minimum 4 hours until it works for 5 minutes!

2 Likes

The marketplace has basically gotten worse and worse since CC2. Total active users cannot be all that much higher. If anything their fixes seem to be making it worse and worse.

vuc in the skill challenge now

i expect his price to moon after the world sees the talent

fuck

4 Likes

More like I’ve been foxtrotting around for awhile but only bought PAX recently. It felt like FOMOing before and still does but I finally wrapped my head around the stupid ROI.

1 Like

scooby doo flipper

1 Like

Facundo in the first rising stars challenge so might get a temporary boost.

giphy

2 Likes

Isn’t Facundo the dude that used to talk insane shit back in the Spanish league? Super intense guy?

Temporary boost while marketplace down.

3 Likes

3 point shootout now major consequences on the market expected

2 Likes

For the last challenge though there were no other new moments to get. The new cool cats and the reward were the first new non legendary moments in what, 6 weeks? Now we have like 3 straight weeks of new moments to grab people’s attention and money.

2 Likes

MP being down during the ASG is a huge failure so of course

7 Likes

They should have had a $1 commons sale open only to new customers during the game. Pay $1, get a 35k card.

4 Likes

I think at current levels it’s way healthier long term fwiw. And it’s probably also better for challenges if those are for the “hardcore” collectors and not just able to be flipped instantly for hundreds or thousands in profit.

We’re just not going to each make 1k+ a week without a nice pack bink for the foreseeable future, which is fine?

same thing as opening the mp

it’s probably not gonna boom again for a year. i need to find a way to readjust myself back into society. that’s another expense we can add to the class action

10 Likes

no

2 Likes