TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I’m still 50k in line and it’s paused for “expired reservations,” am I out?

next sunday are the worthless packs nothing else confirmed

hopefully not for a while, we need the market to have time to recover from all this supply dump

though i think next pax will be next coolcat set.

lol

FUCK YOU

1 Like

you were out when it started there’s 6 left

Holy shit internet just went out for like 10 minutes right after I opened pack. Close one.

5 Likes

I guess not serious

I’ll try to get in between market downtime then

no more SS in pax, time for moon or bust. supply is all dried up, if prices dont spike here after the initial dump its time to be worried

2 Likes

All SS have been distributed other than pax held back for promos/customer service? Yeah, prices should rise for them.

there’s a challenge that degens are going to want to complete, historically that makes prices go up.

the challenges end in like 20 days

Per the Discord, it was announced there will be packs this week. They said in they plan to release a new Cool Cat set soon and also a new Legendary drop.

I’m starting to think the market is going to continue to get over saturated and everything is going to keep dropping.

4 Likes

A lot of people have been burned by the challenges though. Some will drop out going forward.

1 Like

Dunno what you mean by serious offer nor do I know the going dapper to not dapper rate atm. It’s hard to gauge since the market has been falling as of late. I’m estimating those SS’s will hold 200 on dapper for a little while when the dust settles but that’s a gamble I’m taking and I was dead wrong about the KAT.

It’s also hard for me to price that deni atm.

Personally I’d only be willing to pay 50% of marketplace value in offsite cash for anything right now. Too much risk between market tanking and inability to withdraw.

1 Like

Wen mp

2 Likes

dunno but here is what is looked like for cool cat challenge #2

https://twitter.com/SteefTS/status/1367497927330066432/photo/1

except the AD is 500 not 1000 on that graph making the challenge completely not worth it I think at any point LOL

2 Likes

if AD doesn’t go up in value significantly in the next two weeks i can’t believe anyone will complete the jokic challenge other than luka owners

1 Like

You guys are sounding like the guys that said it was dumb to buy GME at 400

8 Likes