TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

You did have the Gift challenge, the Trae Legendary challenge, and the Larry Nance rare challenge (LOL at that being a challenge card) at the same time as the AD challenge. I think it did help that the AD challenge was by far the most attractive card that wouldn’t cost $25k+ to complete.

Here, my hope for the SS cards is that the challenge is for two of the best possible cards. I do think the RS challenge will take something away both the Edwards and Zion are also pretty cool. I think if anything the Jokic is really going to suffer based on what happened to AD.

man the 3 point shootout has a lot of new rules

1 Like

Just need to limit it to people that do KYC, otherwise we’d have thousands of new multi-accounts.

Well, for the Jokic challenge we don’t know if the next CC will be 10k or some other cc to start with. I think the next cc moments are better than the two before them, but the last CC mooned at an absurd rate that will not happen again.

1 Like

Not sure but he’s 5ft10 so probably.

Lebron though (says the bag holder)

1 Like

I feel bad for everyone who was hoping to sell their Obi Toppin when he mooned after winning the slam dunk contest. Hard to get a momentary bump when no MP.

2 Likes

sell all jalen browns

I think most ppl itt have gotten at least one friend or relative to sign up for this. That’s insane! When was was last time something like that happened! We’re basically operating a pyramid scheme where we’re all funneling money to markc and Yuma.

2 Likes

they got that 25point shot like MTV rock and jock?

they have the DEW green ball brought to you by Mountain Dew

it’s got what plants crave

5 Likes

The marketplace has basically been functional for what like 6 of the last 48 hours?

Reminder to those who have rayvn and now have doubts or friends (see pm) to cancel your subscription before you get charged another $50.

1 Like

well it’s understandable, it’s a very slow week of basketball, no big star games or anything people might want to buy some cards

4 Likes

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ivicazubac/status/1368704774690906112

4 Likes

3 Likes

topshot master plan: piss off and bankrupt professional collectors and crypto speculators early, leaving yourself with a market monopoly on digital collectibles for true basketball fans

4 Likes

conley in the lead now. of course the guy without a SS card going to win it

2 Likes