TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

so my guess is no matter who you pull from the asg you should hodl till the first day or two of paper hands go away?

dlk9s jr is pretty confident that I’m going to get a #1 labron

1 Like

Yes, in fact my strategy will be to literally buy my entire Dapper balance of the ones that seem underpriced on Lebrons team.

1 Like

It looks like FIFA is doing 2 for 1 pack drops today. So I can pay for 1 pack, get 2 in return, and then use the players in a video game. Seems like a much better deal than missing out on another TS drop.

1 Like

fun

2 Likes

But how much do they sell for.

3 Likes

From the queue page:

Remember: do not share your queue URL with others, you won’t be able to get a pack if you share your link.

I wonder how many people did this already and lost a place in line. Also, seems possibly exploitable to boot people out of line.

Packs are like $10-$25. Although I stopped spending money on the loot boxes years ago.

I actually sold my coins 2 years ago when I got bored of the game and made like $300.

I’ve sold zero blockchain moments so far because I haven’t won the Q lottery. This user experience sucks dick for the majority of casuals. But it seems like 99% of people interested in packs are just cryptobro speculators.

1 Like

7 Likes

Old news, but holy shit, Team Lebron is so OP, even for an All-Star team. Starting lineup of Lebron, Giannis, Curry, Doncic, Jokic is just gross.

1 Like

You are in line for Seeing Stars (part 1 of 3). When it is your turn, you will have 20 minutes to return to the pack page and complete your purchase

should be 20 seconds imo why don’t you buy already

So gd slow

About 15,000 spots in 40 minutes.

Ben Simmons layup 9963/10000
James harden layup 14103/35k+
Paul George dunk 1740/35k

Am I rich? Ksr wife also got a pack but still in line.

1 Like

Definitely not the best but the commons are alright.

3-digit serials of the new commons will fetch an even higher premium, yes or no?

i think yes, albeit slightly, because having a 3-digit will be more rare

Those seem like pretty great commons, who knows what they’ll go for though.

Marketplace is going to be the wild west as soon as it opens. I legitimately have no idea what is going to happen.

2 Likes

Yes. Also I guess the 10k all stars will behave like cool cats. Wasn’t much of a serial premium but there are a lot more of these.

I’d be fine buying any Harden or Kyrie below $100 as there isn’t a moment available for those at that point aorn.

Any all star under 200, but targeting the more elite ones.

I don’t think you’ll be able to list any of these cards until all 3 drops have happened

1 Like