TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

the ‘notify by email’ thing is new

product team in full force right there

1 Like

There is an alert feature, might only be email though I’m not sure

1 Like

Wow that literally showed up right after my post. Any other features you guys want me to request?

1 Like

i’d like a time machine please

2 Likes

people need to buy faster

Mrs imjosh has her pack

Opening soon

3 Likes

On Cool Cats night I was 56xxx in a 50k drop and barely snuck in getting a pack. Best guess there is normally 5-15% attrition.

1 Like

@WichitaDM speaking of mrs, did u sell that giannis metallic gold?

21k Jae Crowder 3pt

21k Collin Sexton 3ptr

Estimated ROI per pack?

She didn’t. She has asked if she should sell. I have told her I am not sure. I am trying to let her do what she wants with it rather than treating it as my proxy account. Somehow I have made 10000 trades 99% profitable and my account is barely worth more than hers just from binking good pack drops.

She did not get in this one though. Unlucky for once.

3500 Booker seeing star

Seems pretty bad compared to what could have been

2 Likes

My best ballpark guess is 400-500. There is really no way to know how much the 35000+ moments will be worth.

1 Like

At least if you don’t plan on holding Bookers actually sell.

1 Like

Yeah i think our plan is to sell the CC stuff immediately, and hold the Booker until Sunday or so, unless prices seem too good to pass up tonight. And then put the $$ into better moments

so next drops are going to suck if you go over the 60k mark as you will have no idea how many are in front of you trying to double dip?

3 Likes

yeah pretty much. unless they added a new feature just recently that won’t let you re-enter queue. They didn’t have it in place for the 600k pack drop previously

When do the All Star challenges end?