TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

no kyrie in this drop.

Iā€™m spending my lunch watching a number go down and itā€™s not my 401k

Badumtss

1 Like

Meant pg13 my b.

New Haliburton I have no idea what it will go for.

finally below 20k ahead of me

Heā€™s one of the seeing stars drops?

theres also yet another zion

ya i meant no kyrie common. thereā€™s a harden common in the drop as well as a harden seeing star

What makes you say this? I canā€™t imagine they leave the marketplace closed for a day and a half. Then again with these people who knows.

Thats how I read this paragraph, who knows with these idiots though. Would be pretty shitty to let people sell them before all of the drops are done

1 Like

itā€™s a mixture of love of confectionery, warm weather and young age imo.

1 Like

You mean I might have to do something this weekend other than stare at the rayvin screen or wait for the ding? God dammit.

I interpreted that to mean if you miss out on all three drops, but still want a card you can buy them on the market.

I would be shocked if they have the ability to turn the market off for certain cards.

1 Like

yeah iā€™ll bet my eric bledsoe s1 base card against the mp being closed or certain cards being untradeable

I wouldnā€™t be totally shocked if the marketplace was down for 4 hours or whatever between the first two drops. If it was down overnight I would be surprised.

1 Like

PACK TIME.

Josh Okogie CC #22847
Tristan Thompson LE #2508

andā€¦

Nikola Jokic Seeing Stars #4091

Am I rich?

6 Likes

Assuming you can list before all drops done, Iā€™d be very tempted to sell immediately. People seem stupid and donā€™t factor in that only 1/3 have been released in terms of buying. Iā€™d expect that the best time to buy is going to be right after drop 3.

came here for people getting rich and nobody is

come on

There will be some people excited to get their first pack and have no idea what to sell for though.

1 Like

Yeah like me. haha

I mean there is literally no market for any of these so legitimately no one knows.