TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Works for me.

1 Like

“it’s slightly better guys” is not quite the response dude

then why isn’t it shut down till they put it in?

:point_up:

3 Likes

ThEyRe cOLlEcTiNg DaTa

1 Like

When you finally get the green checkmark screen that your purchase went through to buy your first moment just before the pack drop

We couldn’t process your payment for NBA Top Shot

14 Likes

them going live on the NBA IG has to be insanely bullish tho.

The site being unstable will turn some people off but others probably think it’s because the site has like 100 million people trying to buy moments

1 Like

they have 500k total users so let’s try to make it 5M what could go wrong

2 Likes

well the seeing stars challenge needing 23 days makes sense now, if the marketplace can only be up for like a few hours a day over the course of the next 3 weeks due to insane demand

3 Likes

They are never dropping packs today.

1 Like

it’s not that many packs just 32k of them they hold back 3.6k for themselves

you know what would be promotional material, if people got packs and the site ran smoothly people would tell their friends about it but what do I know

1 Like

im pretty confident the pack drop will work. packs drop have gone mostly smooth recently

Just with all the marketplace chaos, already clearly fielding a lot of complaints from people trying to buy a moment to get eligible, I dunno. The process would work, but they tend to cancel when there is turbulence in the lead-up it seems…

Topshot is blockblocking Rayvin. Well played by both.

if the market was functional wouldn’t be an issue, but another hey let’s make prices fall faster thing

Yeah I think they have to get it done today. Lots of eyes on them

no @anon3530961 ?

2 Likes

those are NBA players dude

1 Like

that was the joke

1 Like