TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

The Serial max (2021) for these will prob be a lot more valuable than the usual max serial, given the significance (the year). keep an eye out for them and buy if possible. this stuff is prob gonna be real expensive tho

thereā€™s no way Iā€™m buying the dudes Iā€™ve never heard of outside of flipping for the challenge

2 Likes

true

i mean we make fun and all but they are people. there is some train of thought here. they attempted to fix something.

a zion went through

now do I want it or not?

rayvin has most SS valued at $170ish so is there any point in trying to buy anything over 150 that isnā€™t zion or luka?

lukaā€™s base 230 woof

Rayvin down?

giannis and steph maybe. but iā€™ve focused almost all on zion or luka. those are the gatekeeper for their respective challenges. otherwise i try and get 3-digit serial but mostly failing

1 Like

rayvin isnā€™t that helpful at this point, yes you canā€™t sell it for more than that because nobody can buy it but if they ever fixed this shit I think theyā€™re all 200+ at least through the challenge but god knows if they really havenā€™t driven off half their customers for good by now

ctrl+tab = switch between tabs
ctrl+w = close current tab
ctrl+shift+tab = go back to previous tab

im learning a lot of the hotkeys doing this stuff.

anyone know a hotkey to reload all tabs?

or do we just ctrl+tab and spam f5

right now im just ctrl+tab thru all my stuff im trying to sell

rose gift 325 bahahahahaha

1 Like

Overpaid for Zion 251 now. I better take a break

you got good reasonably good prices on the zion and the luka imo. if zion and luka dont go up big in price this whole thing is a bust anyway. gotta expect ppl are gonna want KD and Lebron

1 Like

got a jaylen somehow but not the zion wouldā€™ve rather had the zion I think

Still havenā€™t been able to get anything

Yeah in ā€œnormalā€ times they are fine buys šŸ¤·

roham is in general now if anyone wants to congratulate the team on the progress in the past 12 hours of maintenance :)

2 Likes

You might like a mouse gestures add-on (using crxMouse top gestures now).

You right click and make a gesture to execute an action, like:

Up = duplicate current tab
up + down = refresh
up+right = right tab
up+left = left tab
down+right = close tab

once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature.

1 Like

Theres a ā€œReload All Tabsā€ Chrome extension that adds a alt+shift+r hotkey. Disclaimer: never used this, canā€™t vouch for it.