TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Got the data they needed. Now just need 2-4 hours to analyze it and figure out how to get MP up for another 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a counterpoint, itā€™s basically the same phenomenon! The true casuals got wrecked ime

Youā€™re not wrong, but right now any TopShot curious non gamblers who check out what all the hype is about will pretty quickly be turned off for good. The chance of this ever catching on in a more mainstream way relies heavily on the user experience not being absolute garbage.

1 Like

The moment requirement is just to filter out the people who are purely in it for dumping packs and are too stupid to just buy or keep one of the cheap ones

they think itā€™s combating bots tho

itā€™s gonna be under 100 soon if the market isnā€™t fixed but yeah Iā€™ll race you for it

Got through on a 400$ luka, one time plz

1 Like

Entropy. Everything is going to zero

2 Likes

Bzzt

1 Like

I want to sell my cards but the low asks keep dropping

3 Likes

Sold my Staps for 10 dollars. Lowest ask on the market.

Massively overpaid for a three digit luka and it went through. Holding the bag is my specialty

1 Like

Wait do you need ANY moment for the (lol) pack drop today, or a Seeing Stars card specifically?

I want to quit nba topshot completely but I donā€™t want to liquidate my cards at these pitiful prices. Itā€™s cursed money anyway at this point, I donā€™t even want the money even though I know for a fact prices will continue to fall as time goes on

any

wen moon?

Does it work yet?

2 Likes

Rising Stars youā€™re going to want LaMelo then maybe Ja and Herro?

i wonder if they were surprised by the MP failure today. Like were they really positive this time itā€™s gonna work they fixed it all

1 Like

Iā€™ll be amazed if they think itā€™s a failure at all