TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Them advertising now is crazy. Come to our site where you can look at moments, but you can’t buy them.

1 Like

Permanently?

I’m just guessing but they seem to have disabled rayvin access.

pretty sure it’s just that the blockchain is dead, goofy was having sim issues yesterday. everything is like 45m delayed or something

We are experiencing intermittent issues accessing the blockchain that records Top Shot purchases and listings. We are working very hard to get reliable service restored, until then, Market Assist may not display up-to-date listings. We thank you for your patience.

Is anyone able to buy? Literally 0/100

i made a cherry banana milkshake and it’s not good

whats up with topshot?

when rayvin is down i dont even try really. also im trying to list moment right now, and that’s a whole endeavor of it’s own

the red dot is telling me i bought jaesean tate card 23 hours ago. thank you red dot.

3 Likes

yellow arrow of despair back on

We’re currently experiencing high demand.

Update - We are continuing to monitor for any further issues.
Mar 7, 10:00 PST

monitoring in progress

1 Like

I got one

noooooooo there was a 3 digit giannis for 80 it’s the 15k base one for whoever wants to go for it

1 Like

I was able to buy a $13 random moment for Mrs. Tilted so she can get a pack.

2 Likes

Got a couple of three digit mitchells hanging, unsure if I want them to go through or not

Both went through and I’m kinda sad. I would have been kinda sad if they hadn’t, which I think says a lot about the human condition

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen no issues using multiple tabs for the same card. Great solution by Dapper here.

edit: is there a way to open a new tab of the one you’re looking at? Right now I’m just copy pasting the link to multiple tabs.

edit2: I’m an idiot chrome has a duplicate option for new tabs.

The red dot is imo way worse than the marketplace being completely broken 24 hours a day.

4 Likes

it used to be annoying when it was giving me useless information. but now when it’s flat out mocking me for flushing money down the toilet i kinda appreciate it.

i half expect the red dot to just show different financial failures of mine through the years.

“Congratulations! you sold 4 bitcoin for $80 each <about 5 years ago>”.
“Congratulations! you dumped 25k drunk playing ultimate hold’em in the Venetian after busting the WSOP main <about 8 years ago>”.

9 Likes

am i crazy or does #7 luka at $2500 look like a good deal. his jersey is 77

1 Like

I expect a phone call from your credit card company soon

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/1368642663654682624

:rocket:

3 Likes

lol that’s perfect.

like it’s possible that he hadn’t, but it’s more likely he refuses to acknowledge it because he’s not getting any direct revenue.

3 Likes