Tilted's Walrus - Reveal Time

I don’t think I joined (at least not intentionally).

Sorry, I got the wrong name. Updated post.

I can get my submissions in, but I’ll be camping this weekend then helping my dad move Mon and Tues. Weds is the first day I could anonymize. As long as that works for Tilted I’ll still be glad to do it.

I’ll send my submissions to someone before receiving any submissions, so you know I didn’t change them.

Works for me. I appreciate the effort.

I confirm!

3 Likes

No joker?

Remind me what that is lol?

You choose one song that you get 50% extra points for.

I mean we get to choose the answer that gets the joker

I’m really good at this. Yes then. Thanks lol.

@Tilted I’m really sorry but I have to bow out of this. Too much stuff happening right now. Really wanted to re-enter the Walrus waters, but just can’t atm. :frowning:

I had toyed with the idea of donating a record to the winner. Just wanted to make a contribution to the forum.

Instead, I will make a $50 donation to the charity of your choice. Or I will ship you some vinyls. Your choice.

@Tilted might want to @ everyone with the joker addition.

3 Likes

@goofyballer
@CanadaMatt3004
@superuberbob
@sriracha
@eyebooger (tentative)
@suzzer99
@skydiver8
@von_Internet
@FuncrusherPlus
myself

When submitting your entries to @suzzer99, please indicate which song you want to be your joker. This is the song you think will do best as the joker song will get 1.5x the points awarded by the host.

@suzzer99 Hide the jokers from tilted when you’re doing the anonymizing

4 Likes

Whoever’s ready to send first, PM me but don’t send yet. We’ll basically send our entries to each other at the same time. To avoid even a whiff of shenanigans. ;)

Anyone who can send now while I’m not busy would be great.

I have zero idea what to do for the last one.

Thanks for being organized :)

1 Like

Ok SUB sent me his entries, so I didn’t look at his and replied with mine.

I feel like 5 of my entries could possibly be dupes. So I don’t even want to to be tempted to change them.

But for everyone else out there - beware of too “on the nose”. I probably picked it. Go with obscure.

1 Like

I HAVE A QUESTION

If i post the youtube link into the PM, does it embed in the PM in a playable fashion? Or should i make it a hyperlink that directs to youtube?

There used to be a way to make it show as the www. link.

If you just copy paste from youtube you get this:
Interpol - “Fables” (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

If you delete the square brackets bit so that it’s just the “http…” bit and put 4 spaces in front you get this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2uZmeDsauU

But that doesn’t work in PMs half the time so I end up sending

Interpol - “Fables” (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

It’s better to at least not embed the video imo.

Thanks Paul.