Tilted's Walrus - Reveal Time

Popularity doesn’t matter.

I’m rating the hip hop song and how good I think it uses the sample.

Was going to join, but I think with your deadline and my work travel, I’ll have to just rail.

Does this mean you’re volunteering to anonymize? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not going to say no just yet, but I at least need some deets as to what’s involved in that so I don’t fuck it up or commit to something I can’t keep. I’ve only done one of these, in which I did poorly.

We PM you our entries. You compile them into song #1, song #2, etc, and PM them to Titled. Also mix up the order so it’s not obvious after one song who is who. It’s probably 10 minutes of copy-pasting.

Itshappening.gif

1 Like

In

I think #2 will be very interesting. Great categories.

It’s happening.ronpaul

1 Like

I have to actually back out of this one. Have fun!

I am completely baffled and ready to cringe the place up on this one.

2 Likes

In 2006-ish I went bananas on eMule and downloaded 5000 songs. It’s like my iPod is having its own festival.

Just need some Sunset Rubdown, Editors, Bravery and Porcupine Tree.

I think Sunset Rubdown is the Wolf Parade guy. Maybe he’ll do some of the songs.

Is this still happening? Songs are due tomorrow (May 25). Who do we send them to? Anyone want to volunteer to anonymize?

1 Like

Absolutely still happening. I don’t think we have any volunteers yet. If no one then you can just send them to me. Hold off until tomorrow though.

@goofyballer
@CanadaMatt3004
@superuberbob
@sriracha
@eyebooger (tentative)
@suzzer99
@MimosaDef
@skydiver8
@von_Internet
@FuncrusherPlus
myself

I think that’s everyone that joined. If you’re tentative, please confirm.

Anybody above want to anonymize songs. It’s much better if the host doesn’t have to do it.

I’ll anonymize the songs if we can’t find anyone outside the group to do it.

I haven’t done this yet. Is tomorrow the official deadline?

Yeah: unless we need to do an extension. Not that big of a deal on my end.

how about friday? I’ve got a few things today and tomorrow, but could definitely be done by friday

1 Like

I think this describes me as well.

1 Like

Done! Friday submission deadline.

1 Like