The TSLA Market / Economy

Told all his closer friends obv

3 Likes

Well penny-ish, stuff like CCIV, etc. Fliers basically.

Just put my entire retirement in it. Thanks.

9 Likes

ETA: I’m not a financial advisor and anything I post should not be taken as financial advice.

I like the stock.

2 Likes

This is fine

6 Likes

I see CATV on WeBull but doesnt seem tradable? Do I need to use an actual brokerage to get in on this guaranteed moon rocket?

I’ve heard it’s not available on some platforms. That’s how you know it’s a good one. They’re trying to keep you from buying it!

TD ameritrade has it.

1 Like

:rocket: :rocket:

Looks about like NBATopshot.

wsb has now devolved into gme gang vs rkt gang

both are going bankrupt

1 Like

Man I hate our financial system. Tried to sell some of shares of a Vanguard mutual fund I own to buy into this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but found I was restricted from using those funds from the sale to make any additional purchases for a whole month. By that time this thing will have soared to the moon.

Why can’t we just do what we freakin’ like with our money without a zillion restrictions?

Having to wait one month to withdraw or use funds is highly unusual for Vanguard. I assume there are reasons why there is a restriction on these funds.

When you sell off shares and the proceeds are put into your settlement account, there’s some frequent-trading-policy restriction that prevents users from using those funds to trade with again for one month.

That doesn’t sound right. They have restrictions on you hopping in and out of the same funds frequently, but I’ve never experienced anything like your talking about.

Frequent-trading policy

If you sell or exchange shares of a Vanguard fund, you will not be permitted to buy or exchange back into the same fund, in the same account, within 30 calendar days. However, this rule does not apply to:

Followed by a list of scenarios where you are not restricted by this rule.

Fidelity put me in timeout for the fund hopping.

Some rule they came up with to keep HFT guys and day traders out of mutual funds or something - but just fucks the casual investor of course.

1 Like

So I’m doing some research on CATV (lol, I know, mostly out of curiosity). The Yahoo Finance profile links to this website:
[https://www.4cable.tv/]

Hilariously, there’s a statement on this home page that says this:

4Cable TV International/Setting the record straight

4Cable TV Inc is NOT associated with 4Cable TV International, Inc. As outlined in the March 24, 2016 News release dated March 16, 2016 , the founders of 4Cable TV Inc, as of March 10, 2016 relinquish control of 4Cable TV International to a private investment group in Pt. St. Lucie, Florida and regained control of 4Cable TV Inc which is now a Private Company.

At the time of the transaction there were approximately 1.7 Billion shares outstanding and 5 Billion shares authorized and all of the convertible debt stayed with 4Cable TV International, Inc. . The only information that the present management of 4Cable TV Inc, has is that 4Cable TV International, Inc. has moved the domicile of the corporation to Florida and changed its name to WORLDWIDE ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS CORP. (Search for 4Cable TV International, Inc on the Florida Secretary of State Website . Other than that, the Management of 4Cable TV Inc. has no information, on the operation, plans or intentions of 4Cable TV International Inc and all inquires should be directed to Jeff Wildermuth CEO, 4Cable TV International AKA Worldwide Entertainment Holdings, Corp., 1391 St Lucie West Blvd, Suite 244, Port St Lucie, FL 34986, jeffwildermuth@icloud.com.

Lol this is sketchy as hell. I assume the “International” one (attempting to rebrand as “Worldwide Entertainment Holdings” haha) is the one we’re buying stock in. The CEO has an icloud email address, lol. Seems like a straightup scam to me. Is this an actual thing, like private investment groups buying out tiny public companies so they can have a listed stock and then throwing out buzzwords (in this case cannabis) in a pump and dump attempt?

2 Likes

Well, just sign up for their wealth management service (at 1+%/year), and they’ll do all that trading for you!

Checked my stock picks today, and OMC and AX are doing well, up 11% each since I bought. QQQ, on the other hand, is dragging me down, at -6%.

1 Like

Because mutual funds only trade once at the very end of the day at the closing NAV, they are more susceptible to manipulative trading. I can’t remember the exact mechanics of it but there have been pretty big scandals in the MF industry that led to the rules.

OH MY GOD GUYS IT GETS BETTER

Alright so I started searching around and found a press release from December where they announce the new CEO, Michael Feldenkrais.

Dec. 11/2020 UPDATE
4Cable TV International, Inc. Announces New CEO and Near Completion of Acquisition of CBD & Hemp Company

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla., Dec. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Jeff Wildermuth, CEO of 4Cable TV International, Inc. (OTC PINK: CATV) announced today that the Company is in the process of finalizing the details in regards to the forward acquisition of a CBD and Hemp Company. The name of the acquired company will be revealed upon final consummation of the deal.

In preparation for the transition, the Company has accepted the resignation of current CEO Jeff Wildermuth, and has appointed Michael Feldenkrais as the new CEO and President of the Company.

The company will release more details in the coming days as events unfold.

So I google this new CEO and find this:

His largest accomplishment came when he organized several mergers and acquisitions with a Canadian publicly traded company Amaya Gaming that resulted in the increase of its market cap from 50 million dollars to 4.9 billion dollars in less than 2 years.

So yea, apparently this guy was involved in the creation of Amaya (as a lawyer, I doubt he actually had a critical role), aka post-Black-Friday PokerStars + FullTilt.

I take back everything I said, I think we all have to invest in this company. It’s perfect for a group of former online poker players!

(To be clear, I have found zero evidence or 3rd party verification of any of this information other than self-promoting press releases.)

(Also FWIW the pennystocks reddit was on this a few weeks ago, likely causing that pump)
[Reddit - Dive into anything]

3 Likes

:angry: