The TSLA Market / Economy

Wow idk what TLRY or APHA sell, but they’re going up today.

TLRY now twice as high as APHA. Again you get .83 shares of TLRY for a APHA share when the deal closes. How does this make any sense?

So far APHA is down from where i bought $29.10 and TLRY is up over 10% from where it was when I bought APHA. I really am the cooler.

1 Like

so uh, thats not lookin good

Yeah… I feel like your luckbox sucks way too much for speculation like this lol. Buy and hold probably works fine for you though… your bad luck probably doesn’t work as consistently over longer time periods. When you give the market the opportunity to fuck you because timing it’s going to fuck you a whole whole lot basically.

How does this work on a brokerage? If you hold APHA stock, does your position just automatically change to TLRY stock? Is it all automatic, or does it still trade under the APHA symbol?

My entire retirement account has been in index funds and has done fine so you might be on to something here lol.

Not 100% sure I assume we get converted. Here is an article which tries to explain the divergence:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4404265-tilray-aphria-30-merger-arbitrage-is-tough-to-play

Upon review, this company publishes about 73 magazines my wife reads, seems like a can’t miss stonk.

1 Like

I’d make sure the revenue spike they just had wasn’t entirely do to the runoff election and television station revenue in Atlanta.

FOMOed into TLRY 55c weeklies on that dip

the great recession of 10:20-10:50 is over

3 Likes

My poor Gme puts😔

https://twitter.com/realwillmeade/status/1359536623923453962

Jesus.

I wonder how much money was lost. It has to be a crazy amount.

Really surprised running a large -EV in a vacuum market manipulation strategy way past the point where it made sense using normies as human shields ended with a bunch of the human shields gore coating everything within miles of GME. No way to see this coming.

This is insane, seems like it can’t be true. I didn’t think 28% of the population even bought stonks.

2 Likes

AMC dragging CNK up today - totally rationally of course and not blind algos asleep at the wheel. I sold some CNK this time. It will crash in sympathy when AMC crashes again.

someone heard they are going to start turning a profit

2 Likes

I would be surprised if more than 10% of them turned a profit too. Damn