The TSLA Market / Economy

Couple things I can think of immediately are

-with ETH2.0 and the swap from PoW to PoS, the issuance of new ETH drops significantly. And in order to even get the newly minted ETH you need to stake your current ETH (lock it down for a set period of time).
-as #2 market cap crypto it will be next in line ideally for all the stuff Bitcoin is capturing (ETFs, attention of big players)
-the US giving the ok for banks to use stable coins. We saw with this GME stuff the flaws of using middlemen and ACH times. Most of the stable coins like USDC that are most commonly used run on Ethereum blockchain and banks/brokers will need to hold Ethereum to pay the small transaction fees for the stable coins transactions.

Tldr is Bitcoin digital gold, Ethereum programmable money

2 Likes

holy hell kodak just went up $2 in 1 candle and halted

Edit:

https://twitter.com/JimContinenza/status/1357043295344615426

1 Like

If this was ever a real rule at a strip club it’s the most awesome thing I’ve ever heard.

2 Likes

I’m only down 50% on my NAKD shares after today… comeback baby!

1 Like

oh yeah CLOVIS getting fueled up :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Seems like those rumors could be happening now? Or yeah it could be poised to break through and triple up from here. #TECHNICALANALYSIS

Yeah all weed stocks have been pumping hard now since the election

1 Like

Maybe!

1 Like

I don’t think anything is happening at the federal level any time soon. Maybe Biden’s second term. Too much other mess to deal with now.

I came for the adrenaline highs of meme stonking. Buying calls on CLVS has been the excitement equivalence of a $1000 trip to the library, or duck pond.

5 Likes

CLVS isn’t even close to the meme stock list. It’s GMC/AMC and well everything else died except the weed stocks are starting to go.

CLVS feels like putting your money in a savings account because the price never changes by more than a percent or two. There’s always a daily pump of like 5-10% to get your hopes up and then it drills red to close

1 Like

I’ve been slowly rolling my nest egg back into index funds. Having to wait until 3pm PT for 2/3 of the dopamine hit is unsatisfying.

also in sticking it to hedge fund news

In December, AMC signed a commitment letter with Mudrick Capital that called for the hedge fund to buy $100 million of new secured bonds that pay 15% cash or 17% deferred interest. In exchange, Mudrick received a commitment fee equal to about 8 million AMC shares.

There’s so many of them no matter what gets pumped, one of them is going to crush. (they screwed up on the DMV style billions boat, but they had their best month ever)

might just simply be because it’s all up today

SLV did that and now it’s irrelevant in the chart tracker

still overwhelmingly GMC/AMC

1 Like

My brother is convinced AMC is going to $200 soon for “reasons”

He’s crazy right?

if you had told me GME was going to 200 I’d have said yeah, he’s fucking nuts and it hit 400

1 Like

Looks like GME>AMC>>>>>>>>>BB/NOK>SNDL

Couple other weed stocks in top 10

1 Like

Its not crazy to think it could happen, it’s crazy to make big financial commitments on the certainty that it will happen.

SAVA crushing again today after yesterday’s lame afternoon.