The TSLA Market / Economy

If you’re able to work remotely abroad then you can move to a great city and still probably be paying less than middle of nowhere USA.

at least wendy’s is a real company, making progress here.

1 Like

Well that depends on the city. In, say, Thailand, yes.

In my case, Tokyo is quite a bit more expensive than Nowhere USA. But my home, about two hours outside of Tokyo, is similar or less expensive than Nowhere USA but with still easy access to Tokyo.

3 Likes

I WFH, but I gotta be in the right time zone unless I want to work shit hours.

Lol

1 Like

Wen Wendy’s pump

4 Likes

Don’t know how long you have to hold the shares, but AMC is giving out free popcorn to their stockholders. :popcorn:

https://www.amctheatres.com/stockholders

Fun fact: if you are short a stock that pays a dividend, you are required to pay that dividend to the lender of the shares you borrowed. So if AMC is paying a popcorn dividend to its shareholders, the short seller is required to deliver popcorn to the lender of the shares.

Not actually true, because this isn’t technically a dividend. But it would be awesome if true.

7 Likes

You could go short on AMC but long on corn futures in the commodities market to even things out.

1 Like

Guess CLOV is the meme of the day (besides the usual suspects)

1 Like

Weed

2 Likes

holy fuck BIIB

Onward to $1

1 Like

they just need to bring back or change the name with summer ads of wendy’s chicken tendies and we’re all good

Are you saying this is the early stage of exponential growth?

4 Likes

Welcome to post-covid finance

1 Like

Just like when you eat at Wendy’s.

3 Likes

Fun fact. I once served Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas while working as a waiter in college. He was not a generous tipper, but then again I wasn’t a very good waiter.

5 Likes

WEN trading at $25.10 in the pre-market, as of like 4:30. So like an 8.7% gain since the close.

1 Like

Up 20% pre market now.