The TSLA Market / Economy

Man that would have been a fucking steal.

1 Like

Anything is possible but I would bet against another housing crash in the foreseeable future. Buyers can generally easily afford the houses they are buying and the job hubs are going to remain vibrant as smart people continue to concentrate in and around them.

Oh god

I’m not supposed to make that joke

Dammit Riverman. Not until I sell.

4 Likes

Oh sweet I can buy a house soon

10 Likes

May follow my plan to sell my house and sit on the equity until the market crashes now that the Riverman has spoken.

1 Like

Your post is is the story of my 15 years living in San Diego.

If you are able to work remotely, “move to the middle of nowhere” is an underrated option.

The main issue is qualifying for a loan in the foreign country. In Japan it’s possible to get a home loan as an expat with about 20% down, but only if you can show stable income earned in the country on your tax returns over the course of several years.

I agree with this.

15 years ago you had one bedroom Apts for 1050 a month surrounding 800k houses. Now you have 900k houses with that 1 bedroom charging 2450 a month. The discrepancy now is that folks can somewhat afford their mortgages unlike before - as we see with rent prices remaining high. If it all collapses which it definitely could, rent prices go first. People are rich right now but I feel that will steadily change.

Variance: Saw #NakedShorts trending on twitter. Clicked
Beat: nothing to do with nudity or apparel
Brag: first to post about it here

1 Like

Australia - median house price in my suburb is equivalent of 950k usd. And my suburb isn’t great lol. There are suburbs with 1.5m medians. We laugh at your housing bubble.

I’m not at all surprised. Sydney and Melbourne metros are two of the areas I have been considering.

Yep. I believe two of the top 5 most expensive cities in the world!

This is a bit lower than I expected for there.

Oops. Don’t do naked calls.

I think that is selling naked calls, much worse.

Err, yeah. Those.

There’s a good chance that Wendy’s will pump thanks to this DD and the fact that Wendy’s is a meme on WSB. I’m buying at the open.

Yes it already has a 5B market cap, but that didn’t stop WSB from moving the AMC price from $35 to $70 in no time. At $35 its market cap was 18 billion.

Seems low-risk at least, because the pump hasn’t begun yet and the fundamental price floor can’t be much lower than the current price, unlike most other WSB plays.

This is the way. And if anyone is still hesitant, here’s some food for thought:

So if I’m working behind the dumpster, they can’t call the cops on me if I’m part owner right? Count me in