The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

So what Im going to do here is tie this bunch of 100 balloons to Chuck and lift him high into the air to safety.

proceeds to burst all but one of the balloons walking through the bushes to where Chuck is.

1 Like

Your opinion on Rishi may, or may not, change after the most recent episode.

Love island?

Okay, who am I to complain.

1 Like

Shit. Finally got around to starting season 4 of Atlanta last night. I like Darius and all but I’m not sure I trust him with my life.

Don’t quote me on this but I don’t think you will be able to stream it later but I may be wrong. You could watch Olympics stuff later.

Really just depends if they are treating it as a one off exclusive. Haven’t seen anything either way. Like I wonder if Amazon lets you watch Thursday night football later. I don’t know.

Watch the Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday Night Football 8/22 on Prime Video (amazon.com)

1 Like

From a business perspective I would have to think peacock would let you stream it later. In some cases though with live programming I have seen reruns stream after a delay (say after midnight).

I really have no clue but am curious to find out.

There are likely “illegal” options that replay nfl games.

Doesn’t the NFL network replay condensed games during the week (cutting out all the dead time between plays)???

Where? Dying to rewatch it.

They do, but I want to watch as soon as possible to avoid spoilers.

1 Like

France (but I think it also came back to a bunch of other countries e.g. Canada)

1 Like

Output your stream to a vcr?

Old school. Gotta have one in the basement or attic.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

This looks fucking incredible and somehow the animation looks even better than S1

4 Likes
2 Likes

We went to a living history trading post thing in Minnesota. Lots of beaver talk. Lots of the wife rolling her eyes at me as I struggled not to react.

6 Likes

Is anyone going to watch the Terminator anime and tell us if it’s good?

1 Like

Do you watch anime?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

I realize I may be the only no but I am curious.

2 Likes

I mean, ever? Yes. Because I try to watch every type of thing. But it’s quite low on my list since it hasn’t grabbed me hard with anything really yet.

Still, that’s enough that I had to vote yes when only given the two choices.

2 Likes

I thought of adding more options but I was more curious if anyone else doesn’t watch it. It’s not deliberate, I don’t really watch any animation. I messed with South Park and Family Guy but haven’t watched in years and all the anime stuff just flies past me. I hear people talking about their favorites and I hear how many episodes there are and it feels enticing but I never bite.