The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. I’m as good as saved

5 Likes

I last watched an episode of Seinfeld, a show that devoted its finale to showing just how unlikely it is that its characters would step in and help anyone ever. I should just start taunting some nearby bears and get it over with.

5 Likes

I guess for me it’s the players from last night’s HCL game.

“You’ve heard of the ‘A’ Team? Get ready for the +EV Team. They have the brains, money and lack of scruples to get things done.”

1 Like

There is a child doctor en route. I can relax.

5 Likes

Oh god, its the horrid group of people from “Kevin can Fuck Himself”

2 Likes

You son of a bitch

2 Likes

I prefer the adult NPH, who craves White Castles and screws hot chicks despite being gay.

2 Likes

Watched Solar Opposites last night, so would depend on who was trying.

Korvo: Would probably kill me maliciously
Terry: Would probably kill me because of incompetence
Yumyulack: Would put me in The Wall
Jesse: Might save me?

Might have the best chance with The Pupa, honestly.

2 Likes

Say your goodbyes.

1 Like

No fucking joke, the detective might be semi-redeemable, but she fucking sucks at figuring shit out so no help there

1 Like

The Walking Dead. I’m not sure how to feel IMO. Probably OK I guess?

1 Like

Isnt that show like 80% rescue missions?

Youll be fine.

1 Like

Bash at Berlin… So, Cody, Rhea, and Damien are heading up the team? I like my chances.

If limited to more traditional TV, it would be Industry. So, depends on how motivated they are to save me and whether they have properly dialed in their drug intake at the time.

1 Like

Ivar the boneless.

1 Like

ha! Decameron on Netflix for me.

been meaning to read that since pandemic, and not sure the show stayed true to the book, but the dark humor is quite therapeutic at the moment.

2 Likes

If they were sufficiently motivated by greed and fueled with enough cocaine, I do think Eric, Harper, Rishi, Yas and the gang could save me.

3 Likes

I feel bad for the kidnappers:

EbtDhGKX0AE2vL8

3 Likes

That is my last episode watched as well, just started Season 3 last night.

Rishi is not helping anyone though

Your task is to save Chuckleslovakian. Your time starts now.

6 Likes

Anyone know if Peacock offers NFL games on demand after they air? I’ll be out of the house for the Packers/Eagles game on Friday and would prefer not to watch on my phone will occupied with something else. If it was on TV, I’d just record it and watch it on DVR when I get home, but this is stupid fucking streaming exclusive.