The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

Just finished House of Dragons S2 and really, really liked it fwiw

1 Like

Not going back to read but thought the bear s3 was much worse than last two, just so slow and not enough happens imo

Anybody else watch Industry? Season 3 just started and I had forgotten what a good job the show has done of making deranged characters who also somehow seem realistic Like, everyone in the show is making completely unhinged decisions, but I still find myself thinking, “yep, Eric would totally do that” or, “Yaz handled that just like the old Yaz.”

4 Likes

Wife and I are starting season three tonight.

Boldest sex sounds in the history of TV.

1 Like

Lol. First episode does nothing to make it lose its spot in that power ranking.

2 Likes

:vince3:

3 Likes

I like Industry, good to know it’s back

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I’ve been wondering about industry, sounds like I need to queue it up

2 Likes

Have you seen Slow Horses on Apple TV?

1 Like

I haven’t gotten to that one yet.

I believe him. I can’t even begin to imagine how exhausting it must have been after season 6 to be constantly apologizing for wasting an hour of their friends’ time every Sunday evening.

2 Likes

I think you’ll know within the first episode whether it’s right for you. I was into it quickly. Only seen first two seasons but they’re bangers.

A little slower. Quiet deliberately I felt.

It may be worth a rewatch. For me it’s basically a long love-hate letter and meditation on the nature of obsession, genius and greatness.

Its a work of art.

3 Likes

Yeah I can understand not liking it as much as S2 but S3 is still S tier imo

I enjoyed S2 and S1 more. But I think S3 is actually better.

1 Like

This weekend’s adventure in staying home, sober and doing not much has me rewatching Arrested Development for the first time since it originally aired. Are seasons 4 and 5 worth watching? Dont think I ever got around to them or I maybe started 4 and didnt love it. What is the consensus on that?

1 Like

Uhh yeah I want to love 4 and 5 so much but they’re just not near the perfection of 1-3. You can skip and be just fine. I love them for doing it but they just waited too long.

2 Likes

Watching Tulsa King and Herc from The Wire has hair. Very disorienting.

1 Like