The Television Streaming Thread: Part III

Schizophrenics (Hannibal) …

1 Like

The Hannibal series was something else. Unfortunately Netflix dropped the show before I could finish the last season, but I was pretty enthralled. A study in morbidity, extremely well done imo.

3 Likes

So this is YT/Nebula content by the guys doing Jet Lag: The Game

Do not look until the “wait for it moment” (You know it when you see it):

Wouldn’t it be way funnier if they had one non-snitch in the mix? I guess they wanted to be the first doing an all-saboteur show, but that would add so much dynamic imo.

1 Like

Hey, its Steven Bridges, card counter extrordinare!

I actually really really love the concept. Im very curious how exactly the end game plays out and what the rules are.

https://x.com/Very__Regular/status/1803140649480511812?t=RmIhzhQ_z1FC-uGyAgN76Q&s=19

10 Likes

Psychics ;) (psych)

3 Likes

Dark Matter E8

Holy Jupiter, Batman. They actually went there full out.

Summary

Just super well done. Hell I’m not even sure that Jupiter Jason is our protagonist that we’ve been following all along. I suspect he is since he is behaving most like we’d expect him to. (Based on the character we’ve been following).

1 Like

The Stormfront character wasn’t a giveaway?

1 Like

My wife and I were so confused at the beginning of the episode, but they did a good job of explaining it pretty quickly. Really cool. Yeah, I would think the guy we think is the protagonist is really the protagonist. Would be kind of a shit rug-pull if he wasn’t at this point.

blackish-gasp

I think the percentage of normies who know what Stormfront means is pretty small. The site probably has a few hundred thousand readers and a few million political junkie types that know about it, but there are 330 million Americans. The word doesn’t mean anything to most people.

1 Like

Well sure, but Stormfront was a literal 1930s nazi in the show. It wasnt subtle

1 Like

I like that she says what we’re all thinking! You’re the REAL racist for suggesting that all 1930s Nazis are bad!

3 Likes

Jesus, some of the scenes this week were brutal.

I mean… We had to listen to the Deep sing. Shudder

1 Like

The character outs herself as a Nazi in the show!

I like that she says what we’re all thinking! You’re the REAL racist for suggesting that all 1930s Nazis are bad!

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m usually the guy that misses any sort of subtlety and nuance, needing to go to the internet to explain all the shit I miss, and even I think the boys lays it on pretty thick.

1 Like