The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

the documentary on The Amazing Jonathan on hulu is… amazing. it’s a trip. 5 bags of popcorn

2 Likes

I just watched this too. It’s great.

This Morning Show looks fantastic but I’m not signing up for Tim Apple TV just to watch it so someone watch it for me and post summaries plz

Free trial ldo

Surprised to see how much more Apple has invested here. Originally they slated one billion but are up to six billion dollars before launch.

I forgot all about mindhunter :sleeping: now I have 2 whole seasons to catch up on… :fist_right:

Watching the new season of Archer (called Archer: 1999). Got good reviews but I’ve got mixed feelings after finishing it. Definitely better than the crime noir one but still pretty meh.

There’s another season coming up and I hope it’s the last one.

where are you able to watch it? hulu only has up to the island one s9

UK. It’s on Netflix.

Yeah I liked Archer but I think it’s run it’s course

Netflix: El Pepe: una vida suprema.

Documentary about my ex-president Pepe Mujica.

1 Like

This Is Us on hulu

Good stuff. My girlfriend started watching it and I caught an episode and got hooked.

1 Like

Enjoyed some of the story lines more than others, but I recommend the show as well. Some amazing performances from people you might not expect.

1 Like

Oh snap totally forgot about Mindhunter. Loved the first season, glad to hear it continues being great. Next on my list.

mindhunter s2 was good. Finale was weak. Come at me. No not really, I 'm not willing to defend my position. Just didn’t think the last episode delivered.

Agree. Season 2 was much better in the first half.

Liking BCS should never be taken with a grain of salt. It should be a given as a human.

Watched The Death of Stalin on the showtime app and I loved it. Watched it twice. 5 bags of popcorn

Very good movie.

The Guest House?

Anyone seen it, my dad recommended it. :thinking:To me… Its a black comedy from the makers of My name is Earl.

Let’s not be spoiling Nefilx seasons until at least a few months after it dropped please.