The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Also known as “the oreo cookie.”

If only I had relied on authenticated sources like Variety :sob:

The long-anticipated sequel to the Eddie Murphy classic is in the process of being sold by distributor Paramount Pictures to Amazon Studios, in a deal worth roughly $125 million, insiders said. The expected streaming premiere date is December 18, sources added.

October though so lolme

Another question: Biggest case of fuckfaceitis

Who had the worst Fuckfaceitis case?
  • Paulie
  • Noah Tannenbaum
  • AJ Soprano
  • Mikey Palmice

0 voters

1 Like

On episode two of Queen’s Gambit and would be someone’s best friend forever if they made a proper OP and collected all of the discussion from ITT for a dedicated thread.

This is great so far! Dumb for barely paying attention in episode one and never coming back until now.

Holy shit. I’m high but I just realized.

Breaking Bad ends with a guy killing Nazis with a robot.

That’s the end. Nazi murdering robot.

Next time somebody who has never seen the show asks you about it, say “Oh man, it was such a great show… but that whole Nazi killing robot thing was really weird.”

Then when they watch it they will be all prepared for nazi killing robots, and they will never come and they’ll think your a big liar, get to the last episode and BAM! Nazi killing robot.

8 Likes

The biggest epiphanies come among the clouds

1. love the new thread title
  2. @anon46587892 much appreciated making the Queen’s Gambit thread

Would everyone be okay with this on a case-by-case basis for other shows or movies? Would certainly be easier if we move the existing discussions into their own dedicated threads. But we can also make a point of simply quoting all of those posts and leaving them ITT.

When breaking off discussion into a dedicated thread
  • Keep the existing posts ITT but quote them in the new OP
  • Move the existing posts to the new dedicated thread

0 voters

I’m a little annoyed that someone changed the thread title back.

1 Like

The last one was great

I just skim the latest threads and for a while every time I read the old old title I thought this was actually a thread about russia.

1 Like

No class solidarity for Chapelle. He signed the contract. Dumb fuck.

Had to update myself on wtf you are talking about.

"I believe that they gave me a raw deal because this fucking industry is a monster. It’s the same monster that these Me Too bitches was trying to tell you about. But they hate the monster for how it fucks, and I hate that monster for how it eats. But my God, man, it’s the same monster.”

That quote is both profound and really dumb

1 Like

Dat ratio :eyes:

Hillbilly Elegy tonight :+1:

1 Like

I would be up for a hate-watch party of this sometime.

Get yourself ready in five minutes and we can have one tonight

(or a little later if you want, I’ll wait :popcorn:)

1 Like

Appreciate it, but it’s a little late for me to start a movie. I have work tomorrow.

:+1:

I suppose it will be a good sign if I tell you I’m down to rewatch with you :P

I am deriving immense pleasure at the widespread hate for Hillbilly Elegy.

2 Likes

This was good. I’ll watch it again with you.