The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

been watching ted lasso as a nice light distraction from the rest of it. and then it got heavy on me for no reason

Yā€™all did not tell me Gillian Anderson is playing Margaret Thatcher in s4 of The Crown. Thereā€™s no way I can wait until I finish the first three seasons. S4E1 playing right now.

1 Like

Iā€™m going through it now too, by episode 3 I had to Google it because I knew it wasnā€™t Julianne Moore but I couldnā€™t place the face, and Iā€™m usually good at that. Itā€™s honestly lol wtf how is it even possible that itā€™s Scully, sheā€™s freaking amazing.

1 Like

She is. Astonishing to realize just how young she was in X-Files.

Apropos, Tobias Menzies should be in every show. In fact, literally every show ever made would be vastly improved if a supporting role in the show were replaced with a Tobias Menzies deepfake in that role.

1 Like

I most certainly am going to look up this person :face_with_monocle:

Brutus from Rome and Edmure from GOT and Prince Philip series 3-4

1 Like

I did not watch the former and have wiped the latter from memory

Ah you sneaky ninja

Youā€™re going to watch Hillbilly Elegy twice and youā€™ve never seen the grandeur that was HBOā€™s Rome? I award you a kaleidoscope of Picard face palm.gifs

5 Likes

I accept them as clumsily as Riker accepted the advances of that alien when she said have sex with me or else Iā€™ll leave you to rot in this mental asylum

I guess it was meant to demonstrate how irresistible Riker is but wow

1 Like

I have just recognized him. He is that bloke that married into the Frey family.

1 Like

But heā€™s excellent in Rome, only two seasons tho (S1 > S2)

1 Like

Taken before an abysmal eighth season could finish him. A shame.

1 Like

The Herogasm is a Vought-sponsored event during which superheroes from all over the world indulge in a night of pure debauchery. From unlimited drugs to endless sex, the night permits the superheroes to engage in their weirdest fantasies, taking a break from the corporate superhero lifestyles that they must uphold for the public.

Eh, itā€™s not that heavy. Itā€™s really good.

Youā€™ve got to watch Rome man, elite show

4 Likes

Does the series have closure? Iā€™ve always avoided it because they only made 2 of 5 planned seasons.

1 Like

Yeah they wrapped it up. Great show.

2 Likes

ā€œGoodā€ good, or ā€œhate watch partyā€ good?