THE Super Tuesday Mega-Gameday Sweat

The NYT needle appears to be broken on Texas fwiw, they have what look like erroneous results in there. I think Sanders will hold there.

Yea hate should be directed at stupid old people who apparently just really hate Bernie and social programs that benefit anyone but themselves.

1 Like

So then in the end all Bernie really had of the democrat base was ~25-30% ?

If this is true, I guess it just goes to show you how much everyone hates Hillary. Cause Bernie did better against her than he is doing in 2020.

Kid maybe 6yo with his dad waiting for mom to vote: "What are they voting for?

Dad: Leader of the country.

Kid: I hope mommy wins.

Lady in line in front of me: Me too!

People in line: Lol and general agreement.

Dad, overselling it: She’s a 35 yo social worker.

8 Likes

i’ll be interested to see young voter turnout, seems like if it’s high Bernie crushes which to me means it was not high. Olds vote en masse

If you don’t wanna be enraged don’t turn on Carville + McCasket on MSNBC. This stupid motherfucker just said Bernie should drop out. Claire said blacks and educated white women “saved” the Democratic party tonight. Shit reminds me of 2016 when Wasserman Schultz was presenting herself as an unbiased observer and not a fucking party boss coordinating with Shillary the entire time.

1 Like

So, guaranteed better than Biden.

2 Likes

Lol Yang

1 Like

If it’s true that Bernie has made no effort to cut a deal with Warren to get her to drop out, Bernie deserves some hate. He’s held federal office for 30 years and he gets blindsided by the establishment and can’t even bring himself to take some kind of defensive measures? That’s some fucking bullshit.

3 Likes

They’re so incredibly right about this, to the detriment of our country.

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1235027385935728641

2 Likes

I gotta take a break. Worrying will change nothing.

3 Likes

Meh, I still think Biden is a favorite versus Trump.

1 Like

Even if he tried and he probably should have, establishment probably offers Warren more to stay in than Bernie offers her to drop.

That’s because he’s the worst candidate the gop has ever run and how he’s handling coronavirus isn’t going to help.

Obama will put Biden over.

A Biden Warren ticket would be unstoppable (vs Bernie, probably still lose to Trump). Of course it’d go against some of her political positions, but if she could argue that it’s worth it to be a “progressive force on the ticket” or something, plus being the first female VP…

I think he would have a shot if 10% of the base wasn’t already planning to abstain if he’s the nominee. He has very little chance in reality (imo).

1 Like

When November rolls around and coronavirus is a distant memory and “only” 1,000 people or whatever died, Trump will be running on his handling of it.

Are people here actually not going to vote for Biden? The supreme court, etc. That seems like a really bad choice.

2 Likes