The Raid (on Rebekah Jones's home)

Rick Wilson? David Frum? Neera Tanden? George Conway?

OK so Broward county has like two million people, according to wikipedia 21% are under 18 years old. If there were 182.2/1000 pozzed in the period from November 1-November 14, that would be 77,200 cases. Broward County has reported 115,000 cases. Not in those two weeks. Total. Reporting a ten times lower number would be absurd, and she’s reported 10/1000 or higher multiple times in that column. What the hell.

OK I’m looking at this lady’s website. Situation in schools seems dire.

3 Likes

Lol it looks like “public reports” is literally just people telling them “I heard there were 30 cases at the school today”. Seems legit.

2 Likes

or, 30 billion cases

1 Like

Holy shit, the 3,196th public report must have been a massive one. It added roughly 900 billion cases.

2 Likes

must have been from the galactic empire

2 Likes

Wait, so do you think that she didn’t actually do the thing she’s accused of, or that she did and it’s not a big deal?

What the fuck is this?

Oh, just Keed being an asshole again.

1 Like

No, that was ridiculously excessive. You can use some fucking discretion based upon the target of your search warrant.

Do you know how expensive a good attorney is taking a case through trial on a white collar case? The answer is, very expensive.

This, 100 percent this, at every level. This is fucking beyond stupid. The solution to her using her login to send a text message should have been… change the fucking password. Use some fucking discretion, holy shit.

2 Likes

There is just no justification for the level of certainty claimed. That’s it.

Oh and there is some acceptance/minimization/normalization of how the cops went in that I can’t wrap my a head around.

We should all be sheeple when the police knock on the door. Otherwise we deserves whats we get.

I mean, it’s pretty certain that the data in that paper you linked to is nonsense, wrong, and internally inconsistent. Right?

1 Like

The resident “Libertarians” giggling at the cops waving guns around some woman’s family is not the best look.

3 Likes

Good lawyers probably wouldn’t let her go on cable news to discuss what crimes she thinks she might be charged with though, so I’m guess she’ll hire a bad lawyer instead.

She sounds cray. Police actions are still ridiculous. She used a password shared by everyone to send a text message to former coworkers. Am I reading that right? That’s a “change the password and move on” situation, not a fucking guns drawn execute a search warrant situation.

2 Likes

This is the only part of the story that I’m interested in. I have no idea how this person has gotten so much credibility in terms of data/analysis, and the linked paper seems obviously preposterous.

But me being skeptical of her COVID-related work doesn’t mean that I think the cops behaved appropriately in any way.

3 Likes

There are certainly error[quote=“spidercrab, post:223, topic:3422”]
But me being skeptical of her COVID-related work doesn’t mean that I think the cops behaved appropriately in any way.
[/quote]

Nicely said spider.