The Professional Wrestling Thread

Is Raw actually good now? The last 2 actually got an 8+ rating on CageMatch and no others this year have even scored better than a 7.1.

definitely not vince’s company anymore, the purge is real

even bringing back all the ones HHH liked but vince didn’t

WWE UNCOVERS ANOTHER $5 MILLION IN PAYMENTS MADE BY VINCE MCMAHON, WILL DELAY FILING OF QUARTERLY REPORT

We’re up to $19.6 million of WWE funds Vince used for hush payments.

1 Like

all the money in the world and he never heard of that industry where you can exchange a lot less money for that and it probably won’t get out later

1 Like

If he can switch Raw back to 2 hours then I’m in.

1 Like

This

https://twitter.com/CACReunion/status/1557235708053622784?s=20&t=inkzwKVJJqggRlVqK2NTsA

Said it better than I did in the dead people thread.

There’s a reason why he’s the Godfather of Grappling

Is it just me or are the 4 best trios all on the left side of the bracket?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s weird.

Did the NCAA committee make this bracket? House of Black got the Duke draw.

1 Like

Yeah not great that 2 of the teams on the right are almost exclusively on Dark.

I would like to see Dark Order defeat the Young Bucks in the finals. Second choice is Best Friends defeating Will Ospreay and Aussie Open.

Twinkletoes Mcfingerbang ain’t gonna wrestle with Young Bucks?

It’s probably Omega.

dark order vs young bucks at the end

I wouldn’t do that but they are right

also, I can’t tell you who 2 of those teams are

oh yeah gee, I wonder who the ??? is, can’t predict that

another AAA belt I didn’t know existed gonna be on rampage, whatever

Trustbusters is a recently formed stable of Ari Daivari, Slim J, and Parker Boudreaux aka Brock Lesnar lookalike.

What’s the other team you don’t know?

Trustbusters in action.

death triangle, but googling it well I know who those 3 wrestlers are, not gonna watch trustbusters unless they have a logo with a big no sign over lies and deploy some ghostbuster like thing that removes lies.

though I’m not gonna watch any of those matches anyway, trios is very rarely anything other than not good

Endgame is that every single show carries a special name like “Quake by the Lake” and every single match is for a belt from 1 of a dozen different organizations that works with AEW.

I don’t “get” the Dark Order. To be fair, I’ve only been a regular viewer since Punk came on board, but during that time they seem like a glorified jobber stable to me. They looked way more interesting when they had Brody.

Also they kinda seem like stooges with the way Hangman treats them. Whenever Hangman is down in the dumps, he comes back to the them for a little while, only to desert them once he becomes big again.

They had a cool moment when Hangman won the belt and turned down a beer to give them a hug instead, but then Hangman never interacted with them again until he lost his belt and was slipping down to midcard status. Once he gets popular again, I’m sure he’ll ditch them lol.