The Professional Wrestling Thread

In for Dark Elevation.

3 Likes

LOL QT Marshall is great.

Here we go.

Dunno how this has come across on TV, but this has kicked ass so far.

1 Like

Crowd’s hot as hell.

1 Like

Hopefully Dante didn’t hurt his right leg seriously. Wasn’t walking back great.

There’s some weirdo on the floor with a box on his head. I wonder if there’s a surprise coming. Probably not, but it’s possible.

That’s Kip Sabian. He’s been in the front row of most, if not all, of AEW’s shows for close to a year now while he recovers from shoulder surgery.

1 Like

is it vincemcmahon is all elite.gif?

1 Like

One advantage to live show: Don’t have to listen to Jericho on commentary

Danielson came out of the bad guy side. Didn’t expect that.

That show was a lot of fun.

Time for Rampage.

Did they do an in-arena announcement for the trios title?

Pretty good Dynamite for advancing characters. Jungle Boy with a decent promo and I’m interested to see if they give Starks a mega push as a face. He’s one of my favorites.

Sooo glad they’re not putting Mox-Jericho on a PPV. I couldn’t be less excited about that match.

I don’t think so, or if they did it was a very short thing that I somehow missed.

First time I heard about them was the Hangman and Bucks backstage segment.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/1552772625306353664?s=20&t=_3GxlIbSuV0WMki0NsrRUA

Eddie Kingston hates almost everybody.

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1552723132276146178?s=20&t=pGVZLcyLX1YYH2TOgJ5AsQ

I can’t believe this man is going to wrestle again.

1 Like

Odds of taking a top rop Flair flop have tp be super low right?

I mean, odds of blood are 100%, but I cant see him taking that bump. Or the upside down corner whip

There’s a 3 part Youtube series on the buildup to this match and supposedly he was practicing the top rope bump in it but I didn’t spend the ~45 minutes to actually watch it so I can’t confirm. He also guaranteed a top rope bump back in May:

On coming off the top rope one more time: “That’s what I’m working on. It’s just a timing issue. I’ll guarantee I’ll be coming off the top rope. Whether it’s the flip or not, I don’t know”

He was talked out of doing a suicide dive so I have to assume he’s going to make sure to get all of his iconic spots in.