The Professional Wrestling Thread

This crowd really hates Dan Lambert lol

Can’t really say I enjoyed any of that: the match with Fish, the ATT beat down, the Jericho/Hager save, the challenge for Miami.

he’s a long way off from that, currently can’t cut a promo and doesn’t want to do it

Didn’t expect that.

Alright, let’s do this.

Why are there tables out there?

Post match pizza and orange slices, Tony takes care of his boys.

They just hate Suzuki-gun entrances, don’t they?

I can do without whipping chairs around, that’s just begging for all kinds of trouble.

Called it

3 Likes

Sometimes the choice everyone wants is the correct one.

2 Likes

I missed the chyron live, but noticed it on YouTube just now. Pretty funny.

2 Likes

You always have to watch Hangman’s chyron for the funny stuff they put up.

Hangman really worked us making it seem like his kid was due in December.

I don’t understand why heels are doing sing along phrases (Page and Baker) or why the fans would want to sing along with heels, but whatevs, I’ve been watching every minute of the main 2 shows for the last 2 weeks and loving it. Seems like there are big matches every week, but not quite massive matches that should be reserved for the PPV shows. So they’ve found a pretty nice balance.

MJF-Darby seems like more of a PPV match, so I’m glad they’re continuing to build it up instead of give it away “free” next week.

1 Like

They’ve kept a clear separation between mid-card and lower-card guys, so it’s more meaningful when a mid-carder faces someone on the same or a higher level.

That segment where Jericho and Junior Dos Santos exchange “punches” was hilarious. JDS doesn’t know how to wrestling punch.

I know it’s wrestling but it’s hard to watch when there’s zero chance jericho could actually get him out of the ring like that. at least hager actually has mma fights

also hager apparently was the last lucha underground champ and fenix/pentagon really are brothers go figure

That’s the first I saw of the MMA faction, but not really sure where they’re going with it. I guess if they’re committed enough, they could be like Ronda/Riddle someday, but as is, it just seems really awkward.

Danielson vs. Suzuki on YouTube, what a world.

1 Like

Wait, what?