The Professional Wrestling Thread

Quite the lineup. I am excite.

1 Like

This has to be how they get to Hangman vs. Omega, right?

Hope so. Can’t wait for that ride.

Jesus Christ is Hardy still throwing himself through ladders? Is dude in his 50s yet?

no but the other one will still be jumping off a ladder into his 60s

It pretty much has to be him or an outsider like Matt Cardona or Jay White. I guess it could be Miro, but that would be kinda lame.

Of the ones that are announced, Mox/Hardy/Cassidy make absolutely no sense as winners. The could do a thing where Andrade has a great match against Omega but fall short to raise his profile.

So my pick to win is gonna be Hangman if he’s the joker and Andrade if it’s someone else. Backup choice would be Lance Archer, just because that’s the next most interesting option.

they just did that with andrade in AAA to omega

I realize lol that was mexico nobody saw it but aew core audience is a bit more savvy than elsewhere

Big Damo? Jonah Rock? Buddy Matthews? A Japanese wrestler coming through the forbidden door to start a program with Moxley? Nick Gage?

What if the joker is Malachi Black and Cody runs in to cost him the title shot? Bryan Danielson to move him into a title shot without having him climb the rankings?

https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1443612115965816836

When would that photo have been taken? She could have only been about 19 and already looks 35 (if it were in 2005ish)

she is 35 but that is in front of a high school so uh, definitely should be post wwe career there

Yeah that is not WWE Era Godfather

I had completely forgotten that. They still might do it though.

First three are possible.

I don’t think any Japanese wrestlers are available.

Gage, Malachi or Danielson would be dumb as shit.

Who remembers Colin Delaney?

In for the AEW event if I can find a stream.

Yes, but had forgotten about him until now.

In as always

No interest in Bobby Fish, but excited for the other 3 matches.

Hope they don’t add stuff and properly give the 8-man and the ladder match enough time.

It never ceases to amazing me how douchy the young bucks can make themselves look.

Jungle Boy has insane upside. Dude is a future star.

Fun match, though damaged a bit with that botch.