The Professional Wrestling Thread

The storyline he was part of was making the Ultimate Warrior vomit in every match.

Given how terrible the story was, it seemed to be created to punish the wrestlers (and fans of the Ultimate Warrior) more than anything else.

Okay I’m in for this Rampage thing.

1 Like

I was just about to say it’s starting off with what should be a banger of a match. Neat bit of trivia the first Rampage match was for the Impact World Championship.

1 Like

A 4-man announce team is too much.

1 Like

wat

Kenny wins the Impact belts back at All Out, maybe?

Maybe, but that seems silly.

I like Christian and always have, but I really think Hangman should have beat Kenny first.

Kenny drops the AAA belt to Andrade as well. Then we have Pac vs Andrade for it at all out. Kenny drips even more into insanity about losing all the belts but ends up retaining the big one.

WWE is shit meanwhile AEW just built up your giant heel all to lose another company’s belt on free TV to a 45 year old retired guy (even though he’s fine) who hadn’t appeared on that other company show since the last time he was there over 10 years ago, who got title shot b/c apparently he just said so, also that said heel had just cleared out the entire other show’s top roster chasing for said belt.

god like they badly needed to get the impact belt off omega but man, could’ve done the old 3 way thing in impact to get it off him. also LOL page, I guess they’ll try to have omega retain AEW title to lose it to him later but you killed his invinicibility/part of the rub already for that.

laughing so hard though now Christian has to defend the impact title vs… Curt Hawkins

Even more confused about Christian winning on Friday given that this didn’t happen.

1 Like

I get that they wanted to kick their new show off with a bang, but not that. Absolute nonsense booking.

I guess Hangman is missing All Out completely due to being on paternity leave.

1 Like

wReStLiNg’S fAkE

1 Like

I met a friend of friend that just moved here at a house party on Saturday. I have no idea how we started talking about it but we both love wrestling. We geeked out over it for a couple hours. We’re having a watch party for Friday nights Rampage with our wives and some other people who don’t know a thing about wrestling. My wife ordered this ridiculous CM Punk table cover off of Etsy for some reason. It’s exciting to be excited about wrestling!

2 Likes

Eddie Kingston is a treasure on commentary. He’s still selling the idea that pyro affects him psychologically on Dark Elevation.

2 Likes

The finish to Darby Allin and Sting vs. 2.0 popped me good.

1 Like

That brought me all sorts of nostalgia. Sting is somehow getting better and better.

That Dan Lambert Boomer promo was actually hilarious. Dude is a natural. Super weird to see JDS and Andre Arlovski here though. Not sure where this is headed but it’s intriguing.

Ric Flair is trending on Twitter for the most Ric Flair of reasons…someone snapped a photo of someone apparently riding Space Mountain on a train:

1 Like