The Professional Wrestling Thread

Good god, the dye job is hideous. You looked fine as a silver Fox, Vince. Now you look like Vincent Price’s corpse.

Oh also, hes a fucking piece of shit

I can’t begin to imagine how many more horror stories we’re going to get about him once he’s dead. Seems pretty obvious that people who still want a wrestling paycheck have been careful over the years.

As long as HHH is still running creative, they’ll probably tread carefully, but, yeah, more stories are sure to come out as McMahon loses influence and the folks who have stories to tell get too old to think that they have much if any viable options for getting checks from the company.

Not safe for anyone with eyes:

As one example of McMahon’s extreme depravity, on May 9, 2020, he defecated
on Ms. Grant during a threesome, and then commanded her to continue pleasuring his “friend”—
with feces in her hair and running down her back—while McMahon went to the bathroom to
shower off. Upon his return from the bathroom, McMahon and his “friend” actively resumed the
threesome, which lasted over an hour and a half, while Ms. Grant remained covered in McMahon’s
filth. When McMahon’s “friend” left, McMahon ordered her to stay and to continue to sexually
gratify him.

Am I doing sex wrong?

1 Like

Fucking, of course Johnny Ace is in on it too. He’s like Mcmahons walking shadow.

NGL, I was disappointed the “friend” was just his physical therapist. Shouldn’t be hard to unravel who the numbered executives are.

https://twitter.com/WhateverGabb1e/status/1750577092842934577?t=0m8QgX_br8evp8kGcw40mQ&s=19

Vince out of TKO and WWE, probably for good this time.

It sounds like he no longer has voting power, so it’s over. Weird that the guy who had storylines where 1) he forced himself on women, 2)had his daughter kidnapped and almost married, 3)his daughter got drugged and married and assaulted, 4)where a wrestler won another wrestlers wife in a match, 5)where a wrestler broke into another wrestlers locker room to assault his wife, 6)I think a story was shot down where either him or Shane would be Stephanie’s baby daddy 7)and where multiple people were litterally forced to kiss him on the ass turned into a monster sex pest. (This isn’t counting the incidents in real life with Snuka, Lawler, Owen, Plane Ride from Hell, etc…)

He’s almost certainly out of Wrestlemania if this is true.

Lol Punk

Finish might have been an audible then. Didn’t the markets have him as the favorite?

Punk is only 45 years old, he’s a bit too young and not part-time enough to be main-eventing WrestleMania anyway.

He was the betting favorite, but not by an absurd amount.

Still definitely could have been an audible, though I’d guess not considering that he was in the match a pretty long time after the injury. (Most seem to think it was when Drew gave him the DDT, since Punk immediately grabbed his arm after taking it, which makes no kayfabe sense)

Fragile mind, fragile ego, fragile body.

1 Like

Isn’t this like his 3rd consecutive injury while hardly working any matches?

I know in AEW he had that foot thing when he idiotically jumped into the crowd, but I think he was just recovered from a different injury when he did that.

He tore his triceps (no, not that triceps, the OTHER triceps) in the match with Adam Page that preceded Brawl Out.

https://x.com/TheRock/status/1752263518139908563?s=20

https://twitter.com/DMcIntyreWWE/status/1752348666495451243

1 Like