The Professional Wrestling Thread

They’re doing some angle where cool badass heel Jack Perry is shit talking ECW guys for being old men so he should just be around for that.

DSOTR’s Bash at the Beach episode is A+

FYP

1 Like

I mean you know the people involved are scummy when Jeff Jarrett comes out looking good.

Bischoff being a Hogan stooge to this day is embarrassing.

How anyone could take Russo seriously after talking to him for more than a couple minutes and even give him creative control is bewildering to me.

Pretty much anybody can become a pro wrestling promoter if they’re amoral and soulless.

Have a group of people who want to wrestle professionally? Well, create a name and put on some cheap ass shows then stiff the wrestlers claiming that you’ll pay them next show! Rinse and repeat. If they get pissed, get more wrestlers.

1 Like

The angle that could have saved WCW?

1 Like

Sounding like OVW Netflix show coming out in about a month…

Welp, there goes the most anticipated match at All In.

This has been such a shit build and a card full of meh matches. I can’t believe we get Ospreay on the card and he’s wasted on 52-year old Chris Jericho.

Then another PPV the week after? Ugh

that it’s not wwe shine on aew has worn off, it’s just bad

at least some wrestlers are definitely getting paid better than wwe would pay them

but NJPW is currently having an event with impact and it somehow looks worse than this

and the consecutive week ppv’s are named allin and allout

well they got it right I am all out of giving a damn

there is one listed match on an aew ppv in two weeks, gl

1 Like

2 Likes

Thats a bummer but he sure made it a lot further than most

Wow. RIP Bray Wyatt.

https://x.com/tripleh/status/1694840084091023529

1 Like

Waaaaaaat?

Never knew Windham was his first name, poor Mike. Cant imagine losing a son that age.

Sapp confirms that the illness Wyatt has been battling this year has been “both career and life-threatening.” Luckily, he has “improved significantly” since that time.

this was reported two weeks ago on fightful select they were talking about him returning soon.

Dying at a younger age happens too often in wrestling.

Bray got me back into wrestling a few years ago, 36 was far too young.