The Professional Wrestling Thread

The decent into Dell hell might be my favorite thing on the internet. Its so goddamn entertaining and painful at the same time.

The fake psychics one is great for anyone who despises those charlatans.

Does the character he made work with the Whatculture wrestling league? He brings it up a little bit in the video I posted.

You missed “What the internet did to Garfield” which is one of the most insane videos out there. Its so good.

1 Like

definitely did not expect that to be the finish of the main event at forbidden door

Danielson broke his arm about 10 minutes before the finish so presumably something different was planned originally.

Holy shit, my 89 year old grandfather moves better than them

I see Mick Foley. I watch.

In an industry full of carnies, he’s a breath of fresh air.

Um, yeah, I don’t think arms are supposed to look like this.

2 Likes

64 year old sting jumping off a ladder through tables on the outside

in the main event on aew free tv

whatever I didn’t watch it

Former WWE & ECW star Darren ‘Droz’ Drozdov passes away at 54

RIP.

1 Like

Shit such a shame. First getting paralyzed in a botch by D’Lo and then dying this young.

He seemed very upbeat and at peace in the BFA episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

RIP

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1670830356210253830

4 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary!

1 Like

Lol thats incredible.

Kennedy looks fucking weird.

Heenan: “Whose side is he on?!?”

Apparently he was supposed to wait when the lights went out to build tension, but the idiot just walked out right away and they were scrambling to get the shot. Not that it would have helped anyway.

:vince:

52 year old Rob Van Dam is in AEW now. (came out to walk by pantera theme, ecw one for awhile) Facing Jack Perry next week.

Not that I’m paying attention to AEW I just saw RVD trending and was like seriously?

It was kind of expected, but RVD is one of my least favorite wrestlers.

Please tell me he’s not back permanently. A one-off match is fine I guess. He can’t talk and his style always seemed predicated on athleticism, which obviously won’t look good now.