The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

https://twitter.com/potus/status/1595150070285885440?s=46&t=JB1ExApq92w2jfHm0yKmGw

5 Likes

Bang

“no later than”

Sure thing, Jack

There it is, nice

Kinda shocking to see the Dem’s successfully doing politics for a change.

4 Likes

Given where the economy is headed almost no chance these are starting in 2023 either unless someone sues to require it. That has a decent chance of success is someone does sue, but hasnt happened yet and at least a clear villian in that case and a possible catalyst for real court reform.

Next they sue to stop the pause, and SCOTUS says…?

8 Likes

Biden GOAT. :vince:

This is brilliant really. The lawsuit will take the rest of his term to play out, and then the presidential eleciton really will be a vote by everyone who has student debt on whether they want their payments to restart.

1 Like

This is where Biden can legitimately pull the Trump “lol, no fuck you” card and just not request repayments.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1595158762578673664?t=1eLI6AU3A_b_0pfRATu5JA&s=19

2 Likes

Is this part of the war on Thanksgiving?

1 Like

We have always been at war with Thanksgiving.

4 Likes

I thought I saw that Fox News did their own Christmas tree ceremony in the same day.

Yeah but the Biden tree is transgender. THEY’RE RUINING AMERICA!

1 Like

Putting up Xmas decorations in November is a serious lapse in judgement.

1 Like

Hey I’m currently supervising the tree lights going up at our historical society. Tree company donates the time so November it is.

1 Like

My girlfriend was begging me to put them up the day after Halloween. Black Friday is the earliest acceptable day IMO. We’ll put decorations up this weekend, probably.

We usually buy our tree last week of November and put up our line decoration (a wreath on the door) at the same time.

Yeah, after Thanksgiving (the American version) is fine.

Until then, keep your decorations in the closet and limit your Mariah Carey albums to Daydream, Music Box, Emotions and the self-titled one.

2 Likes

I can’t remember if I mentioned this before but my wife grew up in a Muslim family in Canada, her parents were immigrants and they didn’t “do” Xmas. But she of course saw all of her friends at school having Xmas celebrations and presents and everything.

Now she likes for us to get a tree every year and she LOVES that tree. We buy one and put it up and decorate it very simply with just some lights from home depot but she is SO excited every year to put it up and all December when she gets home she rushes to the living room to turn the tree lights on with a BIG smile on her face. This simple experience basically takes her back in time and she is a child again, even if just for a minute, every day all December. Its super, super adorable.

27 Likes