The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

How does her speechwriter (gestures hands confusingly) still have a job?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1559631980622389249?t=bFhidSUWycu53a1v7E0IOg&s=19

2 Likes

Seriously, if she was like this, I’ve really fucking memory holed it deep.

Wasn’t she a competent attorney? How does someone so inarticulate thrive in a job that revolves around convincing people with words.

She could’ve totally saved it all if she ended with “Knibb High football rules!”

3 Likes

Did you know Joe Biden sometimes wears an Omega Seamaster 3000 M that James Bond wore in GoldenEye? You can see it in this clip if you look real close:

It’s an entirely different kind of talking. Confronting a person that is testifying, where you make THAT person the focus of attention, is very different from standing up and orating where YOU are the center of attention. She did fine, for example, eviscerating Mike Pence in the VP debate.

She was clearly given a bad speech and then proceeded to phone it in. Fail on all fronts. She is responsible however it happened.

1 Like

So she didn’t do opening and closing arguments?

IIRC her presidential campaign came off the tracks due to chaos and poor management.

Here is the entire speech text.

A Saudi student at Leeds University who had returned home to the kingdom for a holiday has been sentenced to 34 years in prison for having a Twitter account and for following and retweeting dissidents and activists.

The sentencing by Saudi’s special terrorist court was handed down weeks after the US president Joe Biden’s visit to Saudi Arabia, which human rights activists had warned could embolden the kingdom to escalate its crackdown on dissidents and other pro-democracy activists.

She was initially sentenced to three years in prison for the “crime” of using an internet website to “cause public unrest and destabilise civil and national security”. But an appeals court on Monday handed down the new sentence – 34 years in prison followed by a 34-year travel ban – after a public prosecutor asked the court to consider other alleged crimes.

2 Likes

If Joe is really feeling it he should immediately cancel all federal student loans the moment Trump is indicted. MAGAverse would explode with “Coordinated Attack on Freedom” headlines. In a contrast to Trump’s pathetic tough guy return to the WH after covid, Biden could park himself on the same patio with an old rocker and a tipple and:

3 Likes

I was just reading this and was contemplating what thread to post it in. Looks like I don’t have to worry about that.

1 Like

I believe a fly actually won that debate

13 Likes

Kamala didn’t “eviscerate” shit. My summary from the debate thread when it happened:

Kamala did fine. Pence had a fly on his head. Next week’s debate announced as a virtual one. Trump says “I’m not doing that, gonna host a rally instead”.

In all seriousness, all Kamala had to do was not commit any major unforced errors and she did that. If the big stories coming out of this debate are 1) The fly and 2) Pence’s eyes, that is a major win for the Biden/Harris campaign.

Everyone was jacking off to her grilling kavanaugh.

Anyway, if Dark Brandon does run again in 24, he needs to dump her from the ticket.

I wasn’t quite that impressed, but it was probably better than the median dem senator in that spot.

I don’t see any path to this happening.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1559678752497565696?t=Q6XnOXa664pAgVz_KnMzuA&s=19

12 Likes

Biden/Cheney 24? Feels like the future

1 Like