The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

LOL

1. Weak tight, always

2. YOU DO IT ANYWAY ASSHOLE

“I know it’s frustrating and it made a lot of people very angry,” Biden said in a Friday speech. “But the truth is, and it’s not just me saying it … when you read the decision, the court has made clear it will not protect the rights of women.”

Yet Biden has repeatedly downplayed his ability to fix the situation and emphasized that only Congress can restore abortion rights down the road. Both he and his team have steadfastly declined to embrace larger court reform, noting that it lacks substantial support among congressional Democrats.

Tell me not to bother voting without actually telling me.

One more seat though. We’re always one seat away from victory. Please send $5.

The only time Biden has showed a backbone was when he bullied progressives into doing infrastructure and lied that he would get Manchin on board with some form of BBB.

Just really no reason to support this guy any longer besides blind laundry hopium. The party and country will be better off if he’s gone. Hunter Biden stuff getting traction now probably not the worst thing for everyone.

I live in NYC and come from the most goyim family imaginable, but most of the people I meet here assume I’m Jewish. This, weirdly, includes many people I myself beleive to be Jewish.

Fuck this guy so hard.

cliffs on “new” hunter biden stuff?

His phone got hacked. He really loves drugs.

Its completely irrelevant because eDems are going to get wrecked without a misinformation campaign by Rs.

People are bad at estimating small numbers, yes, but the estimate isn’t actually that bad if you consider only Gen Z adults, who now identify as LGBTQ+ at a 20% clip:

Most identities are trending up, presumably as it’s become more accepted to be out, but by far the biggest shift of late is women identifying as bisexual.

Can Biden time a resignation in a way that locks in Harris as the 2024 nominee?

He absolutely could.

Of course, she would absolutely get obliterated by either Trump or DeSantis barring a MAJOR recovery in this country.

I don’t think he actually likes her very much though.

Biden seems like a dude who worked his whole life in some shitty company playing politics and taking endless amounts of shit only to finally at the end of his life get a shot at the top job he thought he coveted and realize its miserable.

Dude clearly doesn’t even want to be President! He thought it would be like the old Senate days where he could have a few pops with Mitch and iron out a deal with his friend, now not only can he not do that his own party hates him.

Resign bro

2 Likes

He seems like the kind of guy who would soldier through the misery out of a sense of duty.

1 Like

Ugh if he resigns today Harris is the 2024 nom for sure so big pass.

3 Likes

Persuasion doesn’t necessarily need to be conducted from an ivory tower.

I have found that many highly informed voters tend to be entrenched in one of the two political camps and less informed voters tend to be more malleable.

What the hell is this?

Despite Biden’s vow to take another look at the option, the administration is also skeptical of declaring a public health emergency over the restrictions on abortion access, an idea advanced ahead of the Supreme Court decision by a group of Black women Democrats in Congress.

The nation’s fund for such emergencies is nearly depleted after more than two years fighting the Covid pandemic, leaving only tens of thousands of dollars left to deploy on abortion nationwide. The move would also invite a legal challenge over the general purpose of public health emergencies.

Nation Down to Last Ten Thousand Bucks, Jack

2 Likes

Billions for Ukraine, $10,000 for public health emergencies

5 Likes

That is fascinating. I wonder what it will settle at, as presumably newer generations will have even fewer qualms about being out. Seems like 30% is in play in a couple decades.