The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Do what you’re doing while you’re doing it.

I’d take Pete over about anyone in the EDem lane as well.

1 Like

So the DOJ doesn’t have the resources to properly investigate a coup, but it can do…this, which weirdly is exactly what Saudi Arabia wants.

The DOJ is properly investigating the attempted coup.

Just looked at the breakdown of the poll with the 26% number and holy shit the breakdown for young people.

For 18-29s:

Joe Biden strongly approve - 1%
Should Joe Biden run again - 5% yes, 94% no
How is the economy - 0% excellent, 1% good, 37% fair, 62% poor

These are insane numbers.

7 Likes

It’s a shame they don’t vote

4 Likes

Nuts

https://twitter.com/profsamperry/status/1546092420588191744?s=21&t=dehNq4MP2xiEia6ziAJvyg

15 Likes

Reality doesn’t exist in this country. Those are insane numbers. We don’t even know or care what is real.

1 Like

Honestly this is just absolute insanity on both sides. I’m sure people don’t “think” about this but everyone should know that 250k+ a year is at the very least in the top 5% of americans how can you think its 44% of trumpers?? Have they seen a rally at all?

But even crazier is them thinking dems are 38% queer. Again its something like 5% of americans, everyone should know this. Brain worms.

They also guessed that 21% of the country is transgender (actual proportion: 1%), 26% has a household income over $500,000 (actual: 1%) and that 30% of the country lives in New York City (actual: 3%), among a host of other incorrect assumptions.

5 Likes

lol, 21% transgender?

I’m not sure which of the three of these is the dumbest guess.

Mostly rich trans Jews from NYC.

2 Likes

have you seen disney moves lately? sheesh! kids don’t know their ass from their elbow these days, let alone their genitals!

People are terrible at both math and self awareness of political biases, so my hot take here is that these findings are not surprising at all.

The real upshot from those findings is that a lot of people are uninformed and may be receptive to persuasion.

This is both totally amazing and not surprising at all!

1 Like

It’s not at all clear that ignorant people are easier to persuade. If anything ignorance makes people easier to fool than to reason with. Reasoning requires an accepted set of facts to reason from.

1 Like

Isn’t this just every study of people trying to estimate populations? Other than the political media skew