The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Nah I bet they find money to beef up public safety pay during the upcoming recession. Maybe earmark the proceeds from restarted student loans.

Sounds like those seeking an abortion might be in line for a 1 day consultancy position with the fed

During one of the debates in 2019, pretty much everyone in the UP live thread was wondering if she was drunk.

If you ask the question in a way that’s sympathetic to immigrants, you still get 43% of Democrats against amnesty. They say it quietly because they think it’s a losing issue for them, and they’re right, and in this case it’s because Dem voters, independents, irregular voters, politicians, conservatives, people of all descriptions, even many who call themselves progressives, are assholes.

3 Likes

And of course, immigration is a massive net positive, especially for the racist assholes who are most opposed to it.

Harris vs DeSantis could be one of the worst races ever in terms of public speaking ability.

I am old enough to remember all the way back to 2020 when the election was contested between rambling incoherent grandpas.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. Since it’s so dumb and imo not a valid criticism of Biden it’ll probably become a leading national story.

JOIN US FOR DAY 44 OF CNN’S IN DEPTH REPORTING ON BIDEN’S BRITNEY GRIER CRISIS. REPUBLICANS SAY THIS MAY BE RELATED TO BIDEN’S INFLATION CRISIS AND BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS, STAY TUNED WHILE WE INTERVIEW 12 OF THEM.

2 Likes

Has anyone considered that it might be feinstein’s turn in the barrel for 2024? She’s earned it.

6 Likes

No enough experience. She should be made Secretary of State first, and then she can run in 2028.

1 Like

There’s a bit of a difference between guys who are already worth multi millions grabbing the bag out of greed, and women who are ridiculously underpaid going overseas to make actual money. I make as much as the average WNBA player, and I don’t have to pay an agent and the like.

Carter deseves another shot imo. Carter v. Trump could be a classic battle of one termers.

6 Likes

Nobody knows that.

The State Dept position is she is unlawfully detained. There was talk she could be traded for a Russian spy, can’t say I blame Joe for not going for that.

Like just a target of opportunity. Russians have a history of arresting people on false or minor charges and using them for swaps.

Seems like a great plan, untill people with money stop visiting your country.

Wat?

Are you really comparing the millionaires on the LIV tour to professional female basketball players trying to make a living?

Maybe it’s not so ridiculous to think that her being gay and Black has something to do with your own vitriol.

Is there that much money in female basketball in sanctioned Russia?

No. It was the WNBA off season and she was picked up the day after the invasion.

There used to be – sanctions weren’t yet in place during the most recent season. The oligarchs would fund teams as vanity projects. Top players could make seven figures.

Criticizing griner for getting that bag for playing basketball as ‘sleazy’ is absurd.

2 Likes