1 Like

With Dems it does. With Rs it does not.

1 Like

Trump way funnier.

1 Like

When you have some spare time, Joe:

Tax rises for the wealthy = less French Laundry

Fewer, not less

Fewer visits but less of the French Laundry.

Fewer French Laundry makes no sense.

Isn’t there just the one? I think less is right.

Sorry, dumb jopke.

1 Like

Please make less of them

4 Likes

Wait you did

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1490007309896101888

Cook in 2020:
D - 229
R - 179
27 tossups

Actual 2020:
D - 222
R - 213

They certainly weren’t alone in being way off, but unless they’ve updated their model a lot, I’m very skeptical.

we’re really doing sweet summer child about D’s house chances being above zero huh

4 Likes

media is invested in edems for the same reason cw just cannot sit out an election or throw away a third party vote. ranked choice would be the only way to support anything but center left. although in the house another way could potentially be multi representative districts.

no idea how msm could treat two candidates they kinda like without a favorite though. we get some semblance of fair balance during primaries, but only for a couple of weeks if there is legitimate uncertainty on outcome. but it’s all over on super tuesday. after that, it’s absolutely ok to shit on someone who is refusing to concede. fuck them for ruining our chances because they haven’t whined enough to make it through the stages.

Just wait for the polls.

1 Like

No it’s a very different reason.

it’s largely the same. it hits very close to home for them when the right is threatening to scorch the free press thing, and the centrist dems are not. all the other issues pale in comparison for the brass at major outlets and most of the opinion idiots. the immigration thing hits home for you and me, and that’s what drives you and me to the safer choice. same with the news jockeys.

i can’t really fault them for being legit scared about free press. and they are not legit scared of being bankupted by medical costs, or even climate/fossil fuel disasters. it doesn’t affect people with means one standard div above average nearly as much as the bottom half.

maybe there’s an argument that rachel/cooper is more all-in on gay issues, and a lot of cnn really feels prochoice threat, but those are really personal and specific. policy stuff is popular with the masses, but you really gotta care about that one thing (at the expense of other things), to be a good advocate.

That’s not really the point made. The concern was that republicans would fire off an insurmountable gerrymander for 2022. It doesn’t seem to have materialized

easiest redistricting ever

2 Likes