The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

download.jpeg-4

Great way to address staffing shortages.

I’m amazed there is not significantly more corporate pressure for this, tbh.

1 Like

Corporations crave stability. They instinctively oppose policy that do not help them very directly, like lower taxes, less regulation, or subsidies. Anything that might help them because of second or third order impacts is going to feel too risky.

1 Like

Wages are lower for people here without lawful immigration status or on specific work visas than they would be for people here freely with unfettered border access.

loooool

https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/status/1481990844794216450?s=21

I smell a class-action lawsuit where people who bought Covid-tests get about 13 cents back per test and some lawyers get rich.

1 Like

I mean the bar is low, we had the last guy proudly announcing all these stores having testing sites in their parking lots, while a bunch of CEOs looked at each other all confused because he apparently made it up on the spot.

1 Like

Just a complete joke of a country.

lol out of network store.

3 Likes

I bet a billion dollars that the walmart tests that were selling for $20 per kit suddenly, and for no particular reason, go up to $24 per kit!

The pure efficiency of American capitalism.

2 Likes

current info on my insurance website

WalMart was selling the Binax kits at cost and raised their price to $24 to match everybody else a few weeks ago.

I just ordered one at Walmart for in-store pickup at $20.

I’ll write myself a prescription sometime next week and let ya know how it goes

It’s even worse than the meme I made, they excluded Medicare and Medicaid lol…

LETS

GO

Fuck this I’ll be direct, FUCK JOE BIDEN!

Holy fuck, you need a prescription for at-home test kits? The actual details are worse than Jen Psaki mocking the idea.

2 Likes

Got a box of 7 lateral flow test wotsits through the post by asking the NHS to send me some. No charge.

I ordered four on the app last week for $19.88 each. They’re out of stock right now, but still listed at that price.

I’ll take bids via DM.

That $19.88 is absolutely about to go up to $23.99

1 Like