The Presidency of the Joes, part II: lol documents

Yeah, nothing is getting done.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1481678204070891520

1 Like

And that’s curtains on the Biden Administration. Well done fellas!

1 Like

Sinema reiterates opposition to eliminating filibuster, probably dooming Democrats’ voting rights push

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-set-to-visit-senate-democrats-in-a-final-improbable-pitch-for-voting-rights-action/2022/01/13/fde533b6-7475-11ec-8b0a-bcfab800c430_story.html

Like I get it, I really do, it’s going to be unimaginably bad. But I’m genuinely looking forward to these fuckers getting trounced out of power. What a bunch of losers.

2 Likes

Don’t even know if Sinema wants to stay in power. Looks like she’s grifting as hard as she can this term before bouncing.

Anyway, RIP Democratic Party.

3 Likes

Is it my imagination or is her voice shaking like a 7th grader giving a class presentation? Great job USA, let’s have the administration of the world’s most powerful government depend on the C- students.

Just remember the good times and big wins, like when they never violated a procedural norm. That’s what it’s really all about at the end of the day.

10 Likes

Libs are so bad at this.

They’re all on Twitter with generic “we must pass voting rights” boilerplate. Hey assholes, it’s over before it started. LOL Schumer doing that convoluted legislative maneuvering without even securing the votes first.

Think of it this way. Even if this shit passed it would just be ignored anyway and it’s not like the courts would actually force the law to be followed.

1 Like

Dave Anthony from the Dollop podcast has been saying this was her plan for a while now, and that she’s the new model for people to get elected just to set themselves up for a lifetime of grifting afterward. Hard to argue against him based on everything she’s done.

I, for one, am happy that Sinema has stood up for the norms of bipartisanship. Her efforts have ensured that Republicans will absolutely not axe the filibuster in February, 2023.

They won’t. They don’t have to. They get their judges with 51. Outside of tax cuts (which they can do with reconciliation), they don’t care about anything else.

Yeah they will keep it in place most likely because its super beneficial for them to pretend its some super special thing that should never be touched.

But if they realize they’ve locked in minority rule for 10+ years they might nuke it to make some horrible laws national. Like make national voting look like GA.

Plus they will have to continually throw red meat to the base. If there isn’t a concern of dems winning back a trifecta in their lifetimes they might do it anyways.

They also have a pretty achievable path to 60 Senators by 2025.

Exactly, they’re going to carve out an exception for voting laws and say the Dems made them do it.

1 Like

Get ‘em Gramps. A+ messaging. Your presidency just ended you dope

https://twitter.com/potus/status/1481655677734977537?s=21

2 Likes

6162e3

16 Likes

Glad I kept furiously clicking on the Wal-Mart app last week to grab four test kits. I should make them into NFTs and sell them for tens of COVcoin.

3 Likes

You have to vote in person, unless you are a senior citizen. All voting will be held between the hours of 12:00pm and 4:00pm and you can’t get out of line to go to the bathroom and you have to gone for a DNA biometric test within 10 days prior.

How much does that cost?